Top 5 Favorite Reviews of 2019

As I look forward to the new year and new decade that 2020 will usher in tonight, I thought it would be fun to go over some of my favorite reviews of 2019.

Splash

My Favorite Reviews of the Year

As I look forward to the new year and new decade that 2020 will usher in tonight, I thought it would be fun to go over some of my favorite reviews of 2019. Here's my list of the Top 5 products I had a chance to review this past year.

1. Concept X5 DLG

The Concept X5 DLG is an amazing Discus Launch Glider. I was fortunate enough to be able to fly several at the World Championships. It's my favorite plane in my favorite segment of the hobby and no wonder that it made the top of my list.

Check out the Concept X5 DLG Review Here

2. Jim Aero Neutrino 4M F5J Sailplane

The Neutrino is a giant 4M lightweight sailplane made for F5J competitions. The quality is amazing and I was able to win the MidSouth Soaring F5J competition this year and place high with it in other comps. It looks fantastic, flys even better and deserves a solid place near the top of this list.

Check out the Jim Aero Neutrino 4M F5J Review Here

3. Twisted Hobbys ProXy FPV Plane

FPV is another segment of the hobby I really enjoy. The ProXy is likely the most fun with an FPV plane I've ever had. It's designed for proximity flying and aerobatics as well as durability. It can go places only drones have gone before and is an exciting addition to my 2019 favorites list.

Check out the Twisted Hobbys ProXy FPV Plane Review Here

4. Horizon Hobby E-flite Carbon-Z Cub SS

Who doesn't love a Cub right! The Carbon-Z Cub SS from Horizon is an 80" wingspan beast of a foam plane. It's the 2nd generation of the plane and the improvements they made to the design and equipment are fantastic. You just can't go wrong with this one.

Check out the Horizon Hobby E-flite Carbon-Z Cub SS Review Here

5. Basher RockSta 1/24 4WS Mini Rock Crawler

Ok, to round out my list I just had to put this little rock crawler on it. It's tiny and sells for under $90, but it is a lot of fun to play with. I had a total blast setting up a track in my house and trying to drive it with messing up. Just watch the bloopers at the end of the video in the review and you'll see how hard it was. This time of year when the weather is not friendly for outdoor adventures, it's nice to have something you can play with inside.

Check out the Basher RockSta 1/24 4WS Mini Rock Crawler Review Here

Quick Reply