Nov 18, 2020, 10:30 PM
Happy FPV flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenmaniac
Kinda defeats the purpose of the cheap radio.
Well it's cheap for precisely that reason, if you have no use for the protocols handled by the other chips you can save a buck.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2020, 11:24 PM

What is a Radiomaster?

I know I am a bit late . What is a Radiomaster? Can we start from the beginning? How do you turn it on,,one or 2 buttons,,
Last edited by TURBOOMNI; Nov 18, 2020 at 11:30 PM.
Nov 18, 2020, 11:45 PM
Beach Bum
The question is, what is RadioKing
Latest blog entry: Flyin
Nov 19, 2020, 12:45 AM
Gliders ain't drones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOOMNI
I know I am a bit late . What is a Radiomaster? Can we start from the beginning? How do you turn it on,,one or 2 buttons,,
The question you should be asking is "What is Google"
Nov 19, 2020, 01:09 AM
Joe

Bangood took 10 days

Not bad really. I thought it would take about 14 days. I ordered it on the 8th and it just got here on the 18th. Looks to be in good shape. I live in southern California.
FYI
Joe
Nov 19, 2020, 03:39 AM
mawz thanks!

Just ordered!
Nov 19, 2020, 06:20 AM
Beach Bum
I just ordered one too, from classifieds. Hall version, new in wrapper, $120 shipped. Will be here in about four days.
Bye bye Jumper T16
Latest blog entry: Flyin
Nov 19, 2020, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrah
Well it's cheap for precisely that reason, if you have no use for the protocols handled by the other chips you can save a buck.
You possibly get full power on that single chip though, which is not the case with the MPM? But I've not seen it confirmed anywhere ... would be useful to know!
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Nov 19, 2020, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOOMNI
https://www.radiomasterrc.com/downloads
Nov 19, 2020, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Glover
You possibly get full power on that single chip though, which is not the case with the MPM? But I've not seen it confirmed anywhere ... would be useful to know!
Yes, confirmed with HP.
Nov 19, 2020, 09:18 AM
Just fly it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMill
I have a TX16Sse and I cannot access FlySky 2A protocol. Version is 2.3.9-OTX. I have Multi activated. Only FlySky standard shows up. Highlight, click and scroll goes straight to Corona and various other systems, but no FlySky 2A. Any help please.
Have you not seen this picture before you bought it? Last column says the protocols.
Nov 19, 2020, 12:01 PM
I held off purchasing the tx16s when it was originally released because I was just recovering from dealing with the Jumper tx issues. Now Iím thinking Iíll try the latest ts16s or whet ever the best version is now. I see itís in colors and Iím wondering if any speaker/sound improvements have been made as well as any other concerns I saw with the first release model?
I did add a folding handle on my jumper tx and that seems like a big improvement so is that available now/soon?
I also see a cheaper knockoff of the radiomaster reviewed on YouTube but I fear itís a step backwards just to save $ and not the way to go!
Iím thinking the a gold ts16x case version but with a folding handle would call to me. I understand it could cost more but thatís not an issue if it just works great and is reliable.
Thanks for any opinions on my questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nov 19, 2020, 12:30 PM
I got my TX16S about a week ago and it has the latest spec - with the sponge to stop light bleed around the Flight Mode "chicken feet" and the additional speaker. According to my dealer they came out about 2 months ago, so any seller with fast moving stock should have them - you could check with them before buying
Nov 19, 2020, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshellim
Yes, confirmed with HP.
Excellent. So the SE is in fact the only full-range ACCST D8 transmitter you can buy? All FrSky ones are now ACCESS and so only support D16, and the MPM radios run the CC2500 chip at reduced power.
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Nov 19, 2020, 02:04 PM
OpenTX core team
Range test comparison with non SE have been performed by multiple individuals, all show range similar to FrSky radio AFAIK

Quick Reply