Jun 28, 2020, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbin
Can't find it from RadioMaster official website, is it true?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2020, 11:36 PM
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_wheel
It would be nice to be getting the full legal power out of course!
Maybe the developers of the module can figure a way to make it happen.
easy, selling the internal MPM separately https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=950
Jun 29, 2020, 02:54 AM
Can't fly 3D for toffee ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrct
Can't find it from RadioMaster official website, is it true?
Photoshop apparently. Even without examining the image, I think the same as some of it is so obviously the Jumper T18.
Jun 29, 2020, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAround
Photoshop apparently. Even without examining the image, I think the same as some of it is so obviously the Jumper T18.
Yes, the same three switches on the left side, the same bad scroll wheel (no metal wheel as TX16S).
Only bad joke
Jun 29, 2020, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_wheel
More or less common knowledge on these threads and doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone so far. I haven't read of anyone having range problems using the MPM's. I believe the same thing applies to the MPM in the T16, and I haven't noticed a range problem with mine. It would be nice to be getting the full legal power out of course! ...
Well, it would be fine have 100mW on TX module, however:
I was flying 09/2010 - 06/2014 with TGY9X + FrSky DJT module without any range problem, and in FrSky`s specs is written...
https://www.frsky-rc.com/product/djt-2/
... output power of DJT module is 60mW.
So yes: the range of MTM on CC2500 chip will be probably less, than FrSky`s XJT module, but in my no FPV flying with max. 2m wingspan models I noticed no difference...
Jun 29, 2020, 03:54 AM
Donīt grow up, itīs a trap
A MP module is always a compromise if it has to be in the legal range. ( e.g FCC test).
The amp has a constant gain and the CC2500 can output 1 dB, whereas the CYRF can have 4 dB max. The CYRF output could be limitetd by software but also reverted....
This is not intended

Edit: But why the A7105, with its max 1dB always has much more output on the antenna, is a miracle to me. This can only be justified by
the placement on the pcb and the resulting signal trace.
RFengineers......please,.can you enlighten me?
Last edited by aMax; Jun 29, 2020 at 06:37 AM.
Jun 29, 2020, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlapa
Yes, the same three switches on the left side, the same bad scroll wheel (no metal wheel as TX16S).
Only bad joke
I thought it was quite funny
Jun 29, 2020, 08:20 AM
FPVing for fun...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddano007
Well, it would be fine have 100mW on TX module, however:
I was flying 09/2010 - 06/2014 with TGY9X + FrSky DJT module without any range problem, and in FrSky`s specs is written...
https://www.frsky-rc.com/product/djt-2/
... output power of DJT module is 60mW.
So yes: the range of MTM on CC2500 chip will be probably less, than FrSky`s XJT module, but in my no FPV flying with max. 2m wingspan models I noticed no difference...
I fly with a 9XR Pro + DJT + V8FR-II receiver to 1.5Km before failsafe...

will do the same test when I get my TX16S (still on the slow boat)...
Jun 29, 2020, 01:50 PM
After sticking with Frsky when they first came out and still running an X9D I made the jump today and bought a TX16S. I had to pay Ģ30 more as very few outlets have them and most are on backorder with no firm replenishment date. I'll keep my X9D while I copy all the models but the X9 Lite and X10 will have to go. Quite looking forward to getting it, should be Wednesday. Now I need to read this thread properly!
Jun 29, 2020, 02:14 PM
Deleted.
Last edited by brunofporto; Jun 29, 2020 at 02:15 PM. Reason: already posted.
Jun 29, 2020, 02:49 PM
Gliders ain't drones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tctele
Now I need to read this thread properly!
You can probably skip about 200 pages from May 1 through June10. 80% of those posts were people whining about how delayed their orders were from whichever vendor -- mostly Banggood. 5% were about how loose the sliders were once they got their Tx16s. Another 10% was how quiet the sound was and what to do about it. And the remaining 5% was Bob selling batteries.

Check out the Tx16s Owners thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Owner-s-Thread

-= Dave
Jun 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
qar! vemmoH ghIj crow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenmaniac
And the remaining 5% was Bob selling batteries.

-= Dave
Don't need Bob's great battery charger on this transmitter. It has built in charging.
Jun 29, 2020, 03:18 PM
Got this while playing with default 2.3.9 crossfire lua script:
It appears if, while loading rx configuration, you move the menu wheel

(Replicated with Qx7 too)
Jun 29, 2020, 04:09 PM
Holes in the speaker grill. So small.
Found that while opened the Tx for mods making. The speaker is not pressed to the grill, open air installation actually.
After drilling 1mm holes sound improved noticeable.
First picture from inside LED shield mod is visible as well.
Jun 29, 2020, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenmaniac
And the remaining 5% was Bob selling batteries.
It is no joke, he is the battery spamister general. You have just given him another thread he can desecrate.

Quick Reply