May 20, 2020, 02:31 PM
OpenTX core team
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Sabre
Can you use one off an old 2s battery?

stay safe - stay healthy - stay home!
This is where can and should give different answers. You can, however lipo in radio are a bit unsafe, there is no absolute protection against low voltage. Safest choice is Li-ion, which also happens to have a very good energy density
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2020, 02:39 PM
to live and let fly!!
Heads up Banggoods suck!

Checked online tracking and says export canceled on EMS. chatted via online to bangoods and they said no just wait till the 30th and see what happens. I was number 40 inline when ordered this 9 weeks ago. The customer service is not worth it. I would go with heilnation next time.
May 20, 2020, 02:39 PM
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrah
He's just trolling as usual, no point wasting your time on it.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1137
May 20, 2020, 02:40 PM
Well, it is a forum....
May 20, 2020, 03:08 PM
Multirotorparts
I would so much love a [serious] tag on threads like this. It is supposed to be an informative source for people that are actually interested in what this radio has to offer. Instead it ends up in unreadable clutter that is not helping anyone looking for info. I get that people want to communicate with each other and there is more than enough 'room' for some jokes and laughter in between. But please keep it civil and respectful.

On topic. It seems that RM is scaling up production and I believe that many people will receive their TX16S in the coming month. First European dealers should receive some stock even this month and hopefully more in the following weeks. Things are looking good.
May 20, 2020, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aMax
Then stay and wait...
The 7e ( with Deviation!!!) is a very good student tx.....my Frsky gang.

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...6-DSCI2428.jpg
I would still keep the tx16s preorder, the i6s is just to have something to start with, when I'll finally receive the RadioMaster I would just sell the i6s
May 20, 2020, 03:15 PM
casual park flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menno
I would so much love a [serious] tag on threads like this. It is supposed to be an informative source for people that are actually interested in what this radio has to offer. Instead it ends up in unreadable clutter that is not helping anyone looking for info. I get that people want to communicate with each other and there is more than enough 'room' for some jokes and laughter in between. But please keep it civil and respectful.

On topic. It seems that RM is scaling up production and I believe that many people will receive their TX16S in the coming month. First European dealers should receive some stock even this month and hopefully more in the following weeks. Things are looking good.
Very good sir. Good news.

stay safe - stay healthy - stay home!
May 20, 2020, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3djc
This is where can and should give different answers. You can, however lipo in radio are a bit unsafe, there is no absolute protection against low voltage. Safest choice is Li-ion, which also happens to have a very good energy density
I think he was just referring to the connector.

Bob
May 20, 2020, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menno

Where did you get that info from?
May 20, 2020, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikram77
This thread is lately nothing but wining, bitching and complaining about really nice radio with excellent features and build quality to price ratio.
This is 130$ radio!! If you don`t like something, mod it or sell it and MOVE ON to something that will meets your expectations
Meanwhile my ignore list is filling up with nicks from this thread...
You forgot endless battery, charger and shipping discussions. As well as various personal ailments.

I have a challenge to those that complain about the quality of various switches, potentiometers, sliders and screens - find better quality replacements so that we can upgrade our transmitters. Part numbers, wiring diagrams, mod posts, etc, are all welcome.

Don't want to do mods on your $130 radio ? Think the quality should be better ? Here is your solution.
https://futabausa.com/product/18mz/

I'm sure these transmitters better screens, louder sound systems and better potentiometers.
Last edited by FPVNewbie; May 20, 2020 at 03:48 PM.
May 20, 2020, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreless
I really doubt Hobby Porter recommends one seller over another....
I don't know where you do live but keep in mind they will not ship it to you if they are not able to fill a plane up or air traffic is really busy

Dear customers,

Due to the virus situation, we will have to stop shipping DHL packages over 5KG temporarily.
Right now, DHL price is increasing like crazy, around 200CNY (28 U$) each KG when packages are over 5KG, and it needs around 30 days to get picked up, so we will stop for a while and see how it goes, because policy changes everyday, and most of packages less than 5KG will go through SA DHL, which is much faster than Taiwan DHL.

We hope you all understand the tough situation.

Thank you!!
Not relevant because shipping weight on a radio is much less than 5kg,

Bob
May 20, 2020, 03:41 PM
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczypior
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1631
May 20, 2020, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVNewbie
You forgot endless battery, charger and shipping discussions. As well as various personal ailments.
I don`t read this whole battery making,soldering,selling,shipping nonsense anymore (from few pages back).
This and trolling on this thread makes too much irritating noise .
I won`t willingly disturb my peace reading this "creations"
Ignore list helps me achieve that.
May 20, 2020, 04:05 PM
Multirotorparts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczypior
We are dealer for Radiomaster (www.multirotorparts.com) and expect the first shipment of our order to arrive next week.
May 20, 2020, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1flyguy
Heads up Banggoods suck!

Checked online tracking and says export canceled on EMS. chatted via online to bangoods and they said no just wait till the 30th and see what happens. I was number 40 inline when ordered this 9 weeks ago. The customer service is not worth it. I would go with heilnation next time.
That's not good, I ordered from Banggood the other day

Quick Reply