This thread is privately moderated by Kmot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 29, 2019, 11:34 PM
Grumpa Tom
Thread OP
Gallery

My new AT-6

Just finished this one. Only need some CAF decals which will arrive in a week or so.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 01, 2020, 06:18 PM
Grumpa Tom
Thread OP
E-Flite AT-6 Maiden Flight (4 min 11 sec)
Jan 03, 2020, 05:38 PM
Grumpa Tom
Thread OP
Got the CAF decals from Callie Graphics today and applied them. When I put the right side decal on, I noticed it did not have the same clearance to the canopy and the squadron letters as the left side. Looking closer and comparing sides, I could see the factory worker did not place the squadron letters decal on the right side in the same position as the left side. So I had to place the CAF sticker higher, which made it stick partly on the removable hatch. And that meant I had to slice through it with a razor blade. Very sketchy when working with a foam airplane!
Feb 12, 2020, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot
Just finished this one. Only need some CAF decals which will arrive in a week or so.
Flew on one here in TN several times. Fun.

Quick Reply