Jan 13, 2020, 11:29 AM
RCG Admin
We'll let the moderators sort it out. Personally I don't think discussion of a similar competing product is trolling. That's normal to compare products in a discussion thread. If it bothers you, you could always add the particular users to your ignore list so you'd stop seeing their posts.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2020, 11:49 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
We'll let the moderators sort it out. Personally I don't think discussion of a similar competing product is trolling. That's normal to compare products in a discussion thread. If it bothers you, you could always add the particular users to your ignore list so you'd stop seeing their posts.
So why did I receive 9 points for just a few posts with discussion on "a similar competing product" in the DJI thread?
I only did that for 2 to 3 weeks, and my post WHERE regarded as trolling.

It's not that hard to see what's going on.. ?

I know from years ago these kind of discussions were also not allowed in the airplane threads, between Hobbyking and E-flite models, points where handed out like crazy in both "camps".

The fact is for some reason constant nonsense is being spread and indeed "false flags" are posted.
And again this thread has now had this problem for about a year! Not a few posts... the once I reported now are only from last 2 months or so,
This is not something that should be ignored. I personally don't care about brands etc. I like everything RC. It's just not right what has - and is - going on!
Jan 13, 2020, 12:43 PM
RCG Admin
It’s up to the moderators to decide. It’s not usually black and white what is trolling or not.

Quick Reply