This thread is privately moderated by JGuilty13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 27, 2019, 01:05 AM
Trader Rating: 126
Thread OP
$180.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Heng Long Sherman - modified RTR

Hey guys,

First off, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and wishing you all a Happy New Year! That aside, I have a much loved Heng Long Sherman RTR (airsoft edition) that I am parting ways with. This has been nothing but an amazing RC tank, but I am thinning my fleet for some larger scale tanks and moving over to IR so I can battle with friends.

This started as a stock H.L. for about $120 shipped off eBay. I have put in a couple hours of light weathering. Stock smoke unit has been upgraded to full aluminum unit w/ fan which produces more smoke and is dang near silent! This smoke unit was roughly $48....I just can't locate where I originally bought it from for the life of me right now...it was purchased from a guy in Australia who custom made these things....(will update ad when my mind clears!)

This sale includes stock tank/RX (2.4) with stock plastic tracks as well as upgraded "MATO metal 1:16 T49 Metal Tracks w/ duckbills Idler wheels w/ bearings driving wheels". Paid about $145 (shipped) upgrade......https://www.amazon.com/MATO-duckbill.../dp/B076DL8Y8K

I bought the duckbill tracks due to the fact I read they were the most efficient in snow/sand. The metal tracks add a substantial amount of weight to this tank and I would honestly say increased the slow climbing capabilities by more than 2X....these tracks were night and day when running on snow, simply awesome. Out of the (7) H.L. tanks I have owned I can say that this Sherman has the most powerful airsoft cannon out of any of them. Maybe I got a rare lemon, but the airsoft cannon of my Tiger 1 was less powerful by about 30% and my King Tiger was less powerful by even more than that. This Sherman has a kicka$$ airsoft cannon....will actually go through empty pop cans from about 6-10ft away with proper .30-.32 airsoft BB's. Battery connectors have been switched to XT60's.......a 2S 3600maH lipo will get me 45min run times easily. DO NOT USE 3S.

Blackened steel gearboxes!!!!

Please view pics closely, what you see is what you get. This is a used tank, some parts of metal tracks are broke(but work just fine as is), but replacement parts are included, you will need to remove/replace links if wanting to use (new) metal tracks. Sale also includes stock 2.4gHz radio and will be shipped in original box. Please PM me with any questions. US sales only. PayPal only.

Jordan
Last edited by JGuilty13; Dec 27, 2019 at 10:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2020, 12:47 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Where are you located?
Jan 12, 2020, 08:03 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Pm sent

Quick Reply