Jan 19, 2020, 12:51 PM
Thread OP
Thank you, Fuzz and Ed.

I have to admit that I like YA-9A more than SU-25. On the other hand, Czechoslovakia operated them so I can have the Frog in Czech colors.

Sorry for the Phantom loss, Ed.

I attach the sketches explaining where I see the problem with the ducting. The split exhaust and intake could work but they should be smooth, especially with the small diameter fans. The Northrop would work well, in my opinion with a single false exhaust as suggested by Fuzz but I do not like it. It would work well with an intake "central" cheater and split exhaust but again I do not like it.

I love this creative phase of our hobby

Jan
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2020, 01:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumo004
Thanks for posting this !!
You are welcome, just paying back for all good information I got from you guys in RCG.

Jan
Jan 19, 2020, 04:51 PM
Big gov never Works
Nice sketching, Jan!

Quick Reply