This thread is privately moderated by rodger_ramjet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 23, 2005, 07:26 AM
Pepe, when are you coming back?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 23, 2005, 11:10 AM
Spring time, planes bloom
I don't have a date, but after the summer and before the end of the year, maybe around September, but I'm more than ready, here we have a good weather, 80 degrees and a little dry so it is calm, I will put my planes together and fly this weekend, I'll post some pictures. And by the way, I got one cousin into RC, he got a Firebird haa haa.. onther one that bites the dust...
Mar 23, 2005, 12:43 PM
Closet 'Air Supply' Fan!
How did we get two Scot(t)s on channel 20? Seems the other Scott should have consulted me before choosing that channel!

Funny thing is there is another Scot that flies in Huntersville. Not sure what channel he is using though. He is my age and lives in a neighborhood accross the street from me. Strange world! I thought I had the market cornered on misspelled names.

Scot
Mar 23, 2005, 01:23 PM
Thread OP
so you thought you had the market cornered on misspelled names?

Ro(d)ger
Mar 23, 2005, 02:01 PM
Spring time, planes bloom
Come on guys, that is not a big deal.. you should see my life for three years in Charlotte, my full name is Jose Luis Chavez Galvez

hasta luego
Mar 23, 2005, 03:34 PM
Anything R/C
Wait...I thought I had trouble with spelling in MY name.

Ro(d)ger Jr.
Mar 24, 2005, 07:47 AM
Closet 'Air Supply' Fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecologito
Come on guys, that is not a big deal.. you should see my life for three years in Charlotte, my full name is Jose Luis Chavez Galvez

hasta luego
I guess most of the mental trauma came in the first grade when a kid named Scott sat next to me in class and kept telling me that I was spelling my name wrong. He almost had me convinced.
Mar 24, 2005, 08:20 AM
Egistered Ruser
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecologito

hasta luego
How in the heck do you get Pepe out of all that???
I'll email you that file tonight Pepe when I get home... Haven't been on the zone the past few days and didn't see your request till now.
Mar 27, 2005, 08:43 AM
Moderator,

Could you please make this post a "stickey" at the top of our thread.

Thanks...

alex
Mar 27, 2005, 09:22 AM
Thread OP
Thanks Alex. I had been meaning to make that request.

RR
Mar 31, 2005, 08:01 PM
hey guys that is all with chanels??????
el.
Apr 03, 2005, 06:54 PM
ch 16, Ventue helicopter

David
Apr 03, 2005, 08:01 PM
I updated my post with all of the channels so far. Moderator, can you please make this a stickey at the top of the thread?

Roger,

If you want, you can copy and paste my list into our first post...

Alex
Apr 04, 2005, 09:07 AM
Rodger,

I Just added Todd Ch 26. Could you please add him to your first post.

Alex
Apr 10, 2005, 04:03 PM
Wanna see my beaver?
I'm on 19...

-James

Quick Reply