Pro-Line 2020 Jeep Gladiator Clear Body

If you are a Jeep fan and have a 12.3" crawler, you are going to love the Pro-Line 2020 Jeep Gladiator body.

Splash

Jeep Fans Will Love This New Body

If you are a Jeep fan and have a 12.3" crawler, you are going to love the Pro-Line 2020 Jeep Gladiator body. It looks great and has plenty of details for the scale enthusiast. The body shell is made with clear Polycarbonate with the overspray film ready to peel after you paint it.

There is also a nice decal sheet and window masks included to finish off the detailed look. This body will fit the Axial SCX10, Vaterra Ascender and Other 12.3" wheelbase crawlers. You can pick one up for just under $50 at the Pro-Line website or your local dealer.

Check out the Pro-Line 2020 Jeep Gladiator Clear Body Here

Dec 24, 2019, 10:25 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
Looks cool!
Feb 03, 2020, 03:22 PM
Wasn't really proportionate.

any manufacture produce real scale replica of wrangler JL body? I only see a couple of JK scale body that about right, but I would like to get newer JL body to match mine real life counter part.
Feb 04, 2020, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modelerchina

any manufacture produce real scale replica of wrangler JL body? I only see a couple of JK scale body that about right, but I would like to get newer JL body to match mine real life counter part.
I'm sure they're quite capable of producing one, but if it doesn't fit people's RCs, they won't sell any. The proportions of this body were done to allow it to fit a standard 12.3" crawler. If they narrow the body or make it longer to get the proportions correct, it won't fit anything and they won't sell.
Feb 06, 2020, 04:59 PM
New to Crawlers. Would this fit a Traxxes TRX4 chassis kit?
Feb 29, 2020, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modelerchina

I agree the bed is way small ............ BUT they sure did a much better job with the tail lights, that are on the 1 2 1
May 15, 2020, 01:13 PM
Semper Fi
What's up with the shape of the front windows? You're surely going to need a mirror to mask that up slope at the lower front section of the window.

Quick Reply