Jan 10, 2020, 05:11 PM
Not Harvey's Buddy
Did our kitchen and all new wood flooring two years ago. This year we did all paver drive sidewalk flower beds , rear porch and deck. Followed that with a complete tear out and remodel upstairs bath.

Despite that, still married.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2020, 12:44 PM
Thread OP
My wife has been patient with me and so I was patient with her this weekend and didn’t get as much done as I would have liked. Regardless I did get the servo elevator roughed in and glued together. I show the servo tray base and T-track for perspective. It will get screws and stain this weekend. Maybe.
Jan 20, 2020, 01:40 PM
Thread OP

Servo tray and firewall

The servo tray is complete. I have also started drilling and test mounting rubber stoppers that I will be using as spacers and dampeners.
Jan 21, 2020, 09:33 PM
Thread OP

Glued and Stained. Sooo Close!

Glued and stained. Will let it dry and cure overnight and then tomorrow it will get two coats of polyurethane. After that cures it will be ready for the hardware. I will then build a small fuel tank stand that will mount between the two gussets. Also, I replaced the plywood cleat with oak.
Jan 27, 2020, 11:59 PM
Thread OP

All Finished

Thanks for the help and suggestions.
Jan 28, 2020, 01:04 PM
Not Harvey's Buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynnm
My wife has been patient with me .. .. .. ....

I'll say she has been patient indeed!

Very nice job. I hope whatever you did for her is just as pretty
Jan 29, 2020, 02:29 AM
Thread OP
Gary, she got her dining room and table back. She is most pleased.
Jan 29, 2020, 07:55 AM
that's a nice engine display. is it set on her sideboard table? if so, she really is cool.

Quick Reply