This thread is privately moderated by T3chDad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 22, 2019, 02:00 PM
(TechDad) Bob Templeton
Thread OP
Cool

New T-One Mini Turbine...

It got it painted all black so I'd have a blank canvas to work with. All of the graphics you see were done with vinyl wrap like they use on cars. I just finished the outside last night. Now it's time for me to get all the guts installed.
Latest blog entry: New T-One Mini Turbine...
to remove ads between posts
Dec 22, 2019, 10:59 PM
Beautiful wrap work and a really cool custom scheme! Hope it shows up well for you as stealthy as it is.
Dec 23, 2019, 12:29 AM
(TechDad) Bob Templeton
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohersh
Beautiful wrap work and a really cool custom scheme! Hope it shows up well for you as stealthy as it is.
Thank you. I typically go by shape rather than colors, so I'll be okay...I think.
Dec 23, 2019, 08:59 PM
Get that maiden on video...sick little jet. Which turbine did you choose?
Dec 23, 2019, 09:37 PM
(TechDad) Bob Templeton
Thread OP
I've got a K-85G2 from the mini that I crashed back in August. I hope to maiden by new years as it's my full-time job during the holidays.
Apr 20, 2020, 01:55 PM
Patrick Randall

Wow

Beautiful wrap! Never even thought of that.
Good stuff.

Quick Reply