Dec 19, 2019, 12:58 PM
Thread OP
Help!

CrazyFastFlying - 50 subscribers by the end of 2019 challenge!

Hey everyone!

A few months ago, I set a goal for myself to get to over 50 sub's by the end of 2019. So far, it doesn't look like I will get there. So, I am asking YOU to help me.

If you haven't subscribed yet, please do! Also, please share my youtube channel on any social media account you may have. I don't have any so I can't advertise my channel very well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2...5skVRNfuHvwpgg

Thank you

Jeremy
Last edited by CrazyFastFlying; Dec 21, 2019 at 06:08 PM.
Dec 20, 2019, 03:07 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
I didn't even bother clicking the link. If you want subscribers, try creating some engaging content instead of just begging for attention.
Latest blog entry: Jeti ESC resto-mod
Dec 20, 2019, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece
I didn't even bother clicking the link. If you want subscribers, try creating some engaging content instead of just begging for attention.
Boy is 14 and does not know any better.
Dec 20, 2019, 03:20 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
Boy is 14 and does not know any better.
Plenty of teens create stellar content and attract massive followings.
Latest blog entry: Jeti ESC resto-mod
Dec 20, 2019, 06:27 AM
I am an adult male....I am not so emotionally needy that I need to subscribe and follow someone that is begging for attention.
Dec 21, 2019, 06:05 PM
Thread OP
So @Lufo and @Piece, how do I create "Engaging" content?? Any tips?
Jan 09, 2020, 04:15 AM
Hey ! I like the discussion and i want to share something with you - Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari is one of the popular actresses of TV. Shweta Tiwari is unable to follow season 13 due to her busy schedule. In an interview to a channel, Shweta Tiwari told how much has the reality show Bigg Boss changed in 10 years? Shweta said that the show has changed a lot over the years. Many things have changed from his time to the present day. The actress said- In our time there was no contact with outsiders. We were forbidden to do make-up, we were asked to wear limited clothes. "Even Bigg Boss used to take our clothes. They used to say that, wear the same clothes, give everything back. But gradually I have seen that people are feeling better now. ”Shweta said - Contestants are getting to wear designer clothes. Good makeup is happening. I think you should look better when you are watching 24 hours. Shweta reveals the secrets of Bigg Boss, 'It was forbidden for makeup, used to get clothes'
Shweta said while telling the second change - in our time only one wild card contestant used to come. Apart from this, no one used to come inside. But now a lot of people come in. They also provide outside information to family members. Shweta reveals the secrets of Bigg Boss, 'It was forbidden for makeup, used to get clothes'
Shweta said- I keep watching short clips of the show on Instagram. I already know many contestants from season 13. I know Vishal Aditya Singh, Siddharth Shukla and Rashmi. Shweta reveals the secrets of Bigg Boss, 'It was forbidden for makeup, used to get clothes'
When Shweta was asked if Rashmi Desai plays a woman card? In response, Shweta said- "What is a Woman Card." The truth is that in the show for three weeks everyone tries to show their best. After 3 weeks your truth starts coming out itself. Watch all live episodes on vidmate. So, install vidmate now and enjoy your day.
Shweta reveals the secrets of Bigg Boss, 'It was forbidden for makeup, used to get clothes'
"After three weeks you don't even remember that cameras are installed. You can't show off after three weeks. If people think that Rashmi is playing a woman card, then she is very smart, or her nature is like that.
Shweta said that she is very busy because of her show. Shweta said - I get free from shooting and reach home at night, then spend time with my son. Therefore, there is no time to see Bigg Boss.

Quick Reply