This thread is privately moderated by rvski, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 15, 2019, 06:34 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Ritewing Zepher III with Ruby installed

Ritewing ZIII with Ruby installed
For sale a Ritewing Zepher III with a Ruby autopilot installed. Ever since I had carpal tunnel surgery and just cannot launch this plane. I can't see this plane just sitting around any more. This plane is setup for FPV and a blast to fly. Installed in the ZIII is a Ruby with the Ruby OSD, setup on PPM and would recommend at least an 8 to 9 channel radio to fly it. It comes with a turnigy motor but I alsohave a Ritewing secret sauce motor I'll through in with the ZIII. Best to use a 4 cell battery, I used a 5000 ma 4 cell and would get around 20 minutes of flight time. Also have 2 bec's on board, 1 for the Ruby and one for powering the video TX. Installed with 2 metal gear servos. Also have a white LED light strip in each wing with 2 strobes mounted on the bottom. I have a Mobius camera mount on the front, but the camera does not come with the plane. Also the video transmitter and the dragonlink reciever does not come with it also, sorry. The nose is alittle crinkled from the failed launch attemps after my surgry. I'm also including extra rudder fins and winglets. I'm asking $250.00 or BO. Buyer assumes the shipping cost. The wings come off but the shipping box is going to be large. Paypal is preffered. I'm located in Queen Creek Arizona and local pickups would be welcomed.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 17, 2019, 11:13 PM
Trader Rating: 27
I want this but....... my wife would starve me �� if I buy another plane or drone, we’re already in a dilemma as to where to put the 40 I already have , otherwise it would be heading to my house!!
Latest blog entry: X-UAV mini talon
Apr 08, 2020, 05:40 PM
Trader Rating: 23
PMd

Quick Reply