May 20, 2020, 01:36 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrrv
@d3nys

I have the GPS coordinates to Goggle Subtitles selected but it does not seem to work, Is it fully implemented?

I'm on v4 fw ....Thank You
It's in the sequence of numbers in the voltage field. Review the video an quickly press pause/play and write the numbers in google maps, or open the srt file in a text editor. You need to know if the coordinate is positive or negative.

You'll see flashing numbers, 25.5V is the delimiter between them, then you'll see a sequence 1.1V, 2,2V, 3,3V, 4.4V. This would be for example the coordinate 11.223344.
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2020, 05:27 AM
Thanks, I'll take a look
May 20, 2020, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nys
It's in the sequence of numbers in the voltage field. Review the video an quickly press pause/play and write the numbers in google maps, or open the srt file in a text editor. You need to know if the coordinate is positive or negative.

You'll see flashing numbers, 25.5V is the delimiter between them, then you'll see a sequence 1.1V, 2,2V, 3,3V, 4.4V. This would be for example the coordinate 11.223344.
Haha, tricky when the second coordinate starts with an non displayed 0 but I got there

Nice we got something, pity DJI is not a bit more friendly with this OSD stuff. But thanks for what you have squeezed out of it for Mav anyway... least we can fly with it now
May 24, 2020, 05:52 AM
I was asked by a guy on Ardupilot discourse if I could help him get the goggles working so I wrote a bit of a manual for all that are new to Arduino.

https://github.com/ukmook/qUark/tree...ht-electronics

Have a look it might help a few that are having trouble getting it working.
May 24, 2020, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uk_mookie
I was asked by a guy on Ardupilot discourse if I could help him get the goggles working so I wrote a bit of a manual for all that are new to Arduino.

Nice tuto, thanks ! thanks I will share with people...
May 26, 2020, 04:34 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by uk_mookie

Nice. I'll put the link on the first page later.
May 26, 2020, 10:27 AM
Might save you having to explain how to install everything....
Jun 03, 2020, 04:11 PM
Are wind speed and direction supposed to work? I don't see osd_wind_dir or osd_wind_speed variables to set position.
Jun 03, 2020, 08:29 PM
Wind speed works for me, but on a different note, I had to change the code to use airspeed instead of groundspeed for the reported speed.
Jun 04, 2020, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noircogi
Wind speed works for me, but on a different note, I had to change the code to use airspeed instead of groundspeed for the reported speed.
How do you pick the position for windspeed indicator? I don't see anything in the osd positions for this item.

Also my flight modes didn't work during my test flight yesterday. I should say that as I launched my plane, sat down in my chair, I unplugged the goggle by accident, so maybe this caused an issue. I will further test this in SITL today.
Jun 05, 2020, 03:22 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kija
How do you pick the position for windspeed indicator? I don't see anything in the osd positions for this item.

Also my flight modes didn't work during my test flight yesterday. I should say that as I launched my plane, sat down in my chair, I unplugged the goggle by accident, so maybe this caused an issue. I will further test this in SITL today.
It gets displayed in the osd_craft_name_pos. Position it somewhere on the screen or you won't see wind and flight modes.
Jun 05, 2020, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nys
It gets displayed in the osd_craft_name_pos. Position it somewhere on the screen or you won't see wind and flight modes.
Thanks D3nys! I will try this tonight!
Jun 06, 2020, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kija
Thanks D3nys! I will try this tonight!
It worked really well! Now I get that flight modes and wind speed are cycling in the place of the osd_craft_name_pos. Works really well, and saves space on the osd. I have to give out a huge thank you for this project!
Jun 17, 2020, 02:44 PM
Looks like native arupilot support is coming very soon!
https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/msp-...-support/57944
Jun 18, 2020, 03:49 AM
Yesterday, I flashed Arduino nano and it looks like everything works except pitch and roll value. All the time it shows 0, even when I move the plane.
I'm using Inav 2.2.1. and set mavlink to 57600.

I also noticed that all the time it's shows 14 satellite, when in reality is 0. It's normal?

Quick Reply