Dec 14, 2019, 08:26 AM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Thread OP
New Product

JTA Innovations 33 MXS

Continually providing high performance and durable EPP foamies, JTA Innovations took yet another leap forward with the release of the 33 MXS. In 6mm EPP just as the previous Gamebird, the MXS is an excellent compliment. Tested by high profile 3D/freestyle pilots here in the United States, the MXS has proven to satisfy some very technical demands. Both striking color schemes are designed by Kim Quenette and are sure to catch attention. JTA Innovations also introduces another development in the carbon fiber construction technique with this release. The use of flat carbon fiber throughout the airframe not only improves durability reducing flex and wear on the EPP, but also helps keep mass centralized in certain parts of the airframe.

Recommended Equipment:
Motor - Hacker A10-9L, T-Motor AT2303, equivalent
ESC - 10-15 amp
Servos - 6-12 gram (Qty. 3)
Propeller - 8-9 (APC Indoor SF highly recommended)
Battery - 2S or 3S 350-750 mAh depending on motor/ESC capabilities
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2019, 08:31 AM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Thread OP
In addition to our growing lineup of airframes, now available at www.jtainnovations.com is accompanying motor and ESC setups. In stock is the T-Motor AT2303 2300KV motor and the T-Motor AT12amp ESC. Both of these products are a great match for any of our current airframes.
Dec 20, 2019, 07:20 AM
Suspended Account
Kim is one of my fav Pilots and i know he has been designed seriously good Foamies for years.

Hence i have no doubt this baby is more than a 'Keeper'.

Great to see a different looking plane and a strive to make yours technically better.

My personal gripe with Foamies over balsa is Designers to readily ACCEPT poor flightt performance due to bendiness.

My Xmas present is found
Jan 16, 2020, 12:38 PM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Thread OP
JTA Innovations 33" MXS (7 min 1 sec)
Feb 09, 2020, 11:44 AM
Is there a build thread for these?
Feb 10, 2020, 03:32 PM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Thread OP
I know there is one on Flying Giants. Regarding RCG, this is the thread where all the info is posted. The manual PDF on the MXS product page at www.jtainnovations.com will give all the details for the build.
Feb 10, 2020, 09:29 PM
c/f
c/f
What the odds you could bring some for sale or demo flights at Tullahoma first weekend in April.
With 3 grandsons uder age of 15 all flying a fleet of TH Craks of all sizes I cant help but wonder.....Hmmmmm
Latest blog entry: EF Outlaw 3+HP.....
Feb 10, 2020, 11:53 PM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by c/f
What the odds you could bring some for sale or demo flights at Tullahoma first weekend in April.
With 3 grandsons uder age of 15 all flying a fleet of TH Craks of all sizes I cant help but wonder.....Hmmmmm
May be able to work that out! Would be cool to attend that event.
Feb 10, 2020, 11:54 PM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Thread OP
Came home from an indoor fly the other day to a snow patch moving in. Decided to take the MXS up in it 👍
JTA Innovations MXS Winter Flying (1 min 35 sec)

Quick Reply