This thread is privately moderated by drewdb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 13, 2019, 10:31 PM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
Discussion

Building the Scene Up

Making the Scene a bit more interesting. Glossy floors.

To do:

Remove shine from tyres. (not good for cross wind landings on a wet runway)
Fix normals on rear retract covers. (was fine in blender render but Daz Studio picks up everything)
Make the glass transparent to see the seats inside.

This was 16 minutes to 87% so a vast improvement on render times.

I think i'll render a few before posting again rather than 1 per post

I appreciate the comments.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2019, 07:22 PM
Great work! I like the colour of her hair, but dislaik the fingernail colour. More neutral would be better. Hey, but thats my personal preference. You are the creator.
Something strange is in the fingers position that bother me. They look so unnatural. I think she needs more relaxed hands. If you get what I mean.
Dec 15, 2019, 03:27 AM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
Thanks Montis for the feedback. Fantastic.

Yes the fingers there are in the middle of animations but yes I need to watch each frame to make sure it all looks natural.

I do prefer natural finger nails but thought the colour would match the hair. But hey, I'm a guy, what do I know lol.

Done, going back to natural nails as i do prefer that.

Thanks a lot for the pointers and feedback. That's what I need. Cheers.

Quick Reply