Dec 13, 2019, 07:23 PM
cogito ergo zoom
Thread OP
Suggestion

Thread / PM Notifications..

All Profile variables are set to receive instant notifications and replies from all threads subscribed to and PMs (including sending emails).

Why has it stopped working?

Here's an example where I am receiving zero timely notifications and responders can not reach me no way no-how:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-and-Much-More

Thanks
Last edited by Parallax; Dec 13, 2019 at 07:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2019, 07:43 PM
RCG Admin
Notification emails from our side are sending out normally. If they are not making it to your mailbox they are likely being blocked by the Mail provider. I’ve heard yahoo and Comcast users having this issue and switching to gmail for them has resolved it in the past.
Dec 13, 2019, 07:57 PM
cogito ergo zoom
Thread OP
Thanks for confirmation Jason.

Cheers...
Dec 14, 2019, 06:05 PM
cogito ergo zoom
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Notification emails from our side are sending out normally. If they are not making it to your mailbox they are likely being blocked by the Mail provider. I’ve heard yahoo and Comcast users having this issue and switching to gmail for them has resolved it in the past.
K, its not my ISP. Under Edit Options, selecting anything that would allow me to receive notifications, or private messaging are simply not accepted. I go back and check after saving changes...nothing has been saved. Why is this?
Dec 14, 2019, 06:09 PM
RCG Admin
It’s not on our end for the emails. There is a minor bug in the control panel (not effecting this issue) that doesn’t show the check marks after you save the changes. The changes are actually made in the system and I can verify them in the backend. It just doesn’t show the check mark in the UI.

Quick Reply