This thread is privately moderated by drewdb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 13, 2019, 07:13 PM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
Discussion

Focal Test

Onto adding Camera Focus.

And my fav Pipistrel Panthera in the background. See it better once i have the focuse settings correct.

I think she's getting bored of standing in the one place for long periods of time

or that's a look of contemp?

A very complex involved process but i think the end result is going to be great and will certainly feature my favorite plane
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2019, 07:23 PM
My name is Naga
Who is she?

She does seem familiar!

Maybe I have been dreaming of her?
Dec 13, 2019, 07:59 PM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
I modelled her from early photos of my wife but changed a few things to my taste. She wasn't happy with that, but I can say it's modelled from her Happy wife, happy life and all that

Not sure how the Latino or Mediterranean look got in there though?
Dec 13, 2019, 10:46 PM
My name is Naga
If your Mrs looks like that youza very lucky guy!

And we all have fantasies about the Latino Ladies from time to time; exotic and some of the most beautiful in the world. Just love 'em, given the chance that is!
Dec 15, 2019, 03:29 AM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
Same.

Not saying my wife looks like her. I think I went in a direction which was, well, who knows

Me too Shhh

Quick Reply