This thread is privately moderated by Blaze0021, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 13, 2019, 01:39 AM
Thread OP
Video

Eflite UMX F-27 Evolution Flight w/ Custom Black Trim Scheme

I was never a fan of the stock green Eflite scheme, so my first impulse was to customize my UMX F-27 Evolution with the color scheme of my choice.. Black!

Eflite UMX F-27 Evolution Flight w/ Custom Black Trim Scheme (4 min 50 sec)

I carefully peeled the stock stickers off, applied them to an old decal backing sheet that I kept from a previous project. I then applied two spray coats of Krylon Supermaxx Black, allowed it to dry, and then reapplied them with Elmer’s Crystal Glue, using an epoxy brush.

Aside from the custom “Black” scheme, Dubro 1.25” Nose Skid and Small Parts CNC Aluminum UMX Prop Adapter, all of the internals are stock. Powered with an Eflite 3S 300mAh 30C Lipo (27 grams), placed as far back in the battery compartment for an aft-most CG.

Thanks Brad for catching the flight footage!

Thanks for watching!!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply