This thread is privately moderated by CarlosSM, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 12, 2019, 09:37 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Winding the rubber motor with a half tube system

Hi Guys,
I have been flying RC for a long time, lately I got really into free flight and I'm new and willing to learn. Where can I buy the system to wind the rubber band outside the plane? I'm flying old timers 30-40" WS Thanks for the advise.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2019, 03:02 PM
Micro all the flying things!
Carlos: Ask your question in the Free Flight sub-forum. You will be much more likely to receive an answer there.
Dec 13, 2019, 03:06 PM
I never made rubber powered model apart my first one: a willows P51, but I was 13 and did not know anything about modeling so it did not last long; then I switched to motor.
But I remember to have seen articles where it was displaced a modelist charging rubber with a hand drill fitted with a hook to be inserted in a ring placed in front of the propeller; It was possible to extract the propeller and its holder till double rubber length or even more.
I enclose the plan of a model where it is possible to see propeller details and the image of a hand drill similar to the one displayed in the article.
I presume that today it is possible to use an electric rechargeable one.
Last edited by eagle60; Dec 18, 2019 at 06:29 PM.

Quick Reply