This thread is privately moderated by drewdb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 12, 2019, 04:01 AM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
Discussion

Just the thing

Getting there on a more realistic lighting. Her skin is looking more real. 80% rendering time in 13 minutes for 1 frame.

"Are we there yet?" .......... not quite! I want the skin on the face to look as real as the right hand.

In my opinion this is what all pilots should wear.

Correction!

Female pilots, I don't look good in red I would certainly fly business class a lot more

I notice that people are looking but no one's commenting. Great to get some feedback.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2019, 07:00 PM
My name is Naga
OK, here is some feedback:-

Looking really great!

The level of reality is really quite amazing. Sure you can tell it is a computer rendering but never the less. Quite stunning.

She seems vaguely familiar, like I have seen her face somewhere; can't quite place it.
Dec 13, 2019, 07:17 PM
Drew Buckley
Thread OP
Hey Nagas,

Yes compared to my original animated video i'm liking it and good fun too.

I think I made her to look like all the girls i've ever fallen for. And a bit more
Dec 13, 2019, 10:36 PM
My name is Naga
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdb

I think I made her to look like all the girls i've ever fallen for. And a bit more
Clearly, we share similar taste in women. I just love how they taste!

Quick Reply