This thread is privately moderated by Snopilot57, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 11, 2019, 10:31 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
$125.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Gee bee mini senior sportster arf by hobby lobby

Brand new in box HOBBY LOBBY ARF "Mini" Gee Bee Senior Sportster KIT NIB. 48 1/2 " WINGSPAN

Beautiful red and black ARF kit. Very nice well built ARF. Smoke free home--stored in climate controlled garage.

Downsizing and selling some rc items that I will not build.

If asking for information please be patient. I work long early hours and don't always check my messages if I don't have time. I will get back to you in as timley a fashion as I can. I'm not ignoring you--

All my stuff is as advertised. I usually use ebay however I am going to be selling lots of rc items and there fees are very high and I find a lot of great people here on this site. I am slowly getting my rc stuff thinned and evolving into control line. Been in this hobby over 50 years now and time to move some stuff.

SHIPPING OF CHOICE ON BUYER---MAY CONSIDER C/L ITEMS IN PART OR FULL TRADE.

THANK YOU

Have it safely packaged and shipping ready. If you want to use a postage cacunator to see what it will cost to get to you--be sure and add insurance if you want.

Package size is 33"x11"x10" and weight is just a shade under 8 pounds
Last edited by Snopilot57; Dec 14, 2019 at 04:44 PM. Reason: FORGOT PRICE
to remove ads between posts
Dec 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
Trader Rating: 21
papakose
pm sent.
Dec 14, 2019, 07:29 PM
Trader Rating: 21
papakose
Hi Rick, send your payment info please.

Quick Reply