This thread is privately moderated by dotdigital, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 11, 2019, 09:50 AM
Trader Rating: 18
Thread OP
$4,495.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Pirotti Rebel Pro

Pirotti Rebel Pro $4,495.00

NOTE: TURBINE SHOWN IS NOT INCLUDED! IT WAS SOLD.

I am selling due to health reasons (botched back surgery and its simply too big to haul for me ).

AirTech (Germany) pneumatic gear, with Festo connectors to wings.Spektrum Hi torque/ High Voltage A6265 servos.JetTronics Gear/Brake valves.Skywriter Smoke System with custom Kevlar Smoke Tank made for Rebel Pro installed. Main-Fuel tank is also Kevlar.
Upgraded Carbon Fiber wing tube (from Aluminum).
REVO custom wingbag set included.

Add your own radio set-up & go.... OR if you are a Jeti flyer, a Jeti radio system is presently installed and can be included at extra cost.
If you already have a Jeti transmitter I can send you the jet's profile- thus perfectly trimmed on your first flight with flight modes, etc.
Latest Jeti 12REX-ASSIST (Built in Gyro) with second Jeti satellite receiver for Dual Path redundancy of 2 receivers. Please add $200 in you want this Jeti set up included.

Delivery:
1. Local Pick up is preferred.. in Boca Raton or I can meet you locally anywhere from West Palm to Miami. Best to meet at Markham Park in Ft. Lauderdale or West Del Ray air field...
2. Greyhound Freight/Crating... The fuselage can be unbolted and split into 2 sections in order to ship with Greyhound. It will require a large crate to be built, picked up and shipped to your local Greyhound terminal- ALL COSTS for this shall be determined and paid for by the buyer... to be determined based on your location, etc. You are looking at approx a few hundred dollars to do this.
Last edited by dotdigital; Dec 16, 2019 at 08:35 PM. Reason: removed turbine from offer
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2019, 10:59 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Asking for a prospective buyer, aka my Dad what would the cost be minus the Turbine. Thanks!
Dec 11, 2019, 04:28 PM
Trader Rating: 18
I’m also interested with no turbine. I could possibly pick up as I travel to palm beach often.

Quick Reply