Jan 19, 2020, 09:14 PM
So I just checked my order from GearBest and the new estimated date is Jan 31st. Has anyone else gotten an update yet?
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2020, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganhunter
So I just checked my order from GearBest and the new estimated date is Jan 31st. Has anyone else gotten an update yet?
We’re are u seeing an estimated date? I ordered mine on 12-30-19 and nothing so far.
Jan 19, 2020, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUADBOSS1
We’re are u seeing an estimated date? I ordered mine on 12-30-19 and nothing so far.
That's when I ordered mine also and haven't seen anything. Now with the Chinese New Year starting next weekend I'm afraid it's gonna be a while now.
Jan 19, 2020, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyjonz
That's when I ordered mine also and haven't seen anything. Now with the Chinese New Year starting next weekend I'm afraid it's gonna be a while now.
Yep that sucks... their new year thing is 2 weeks long too...
Jan 20, 2020, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUADBOSS1
I think that's the one Bluesyver mentioned that updated his Zino 2's camera to improve nightvision.
Jan 20, 2020, 07:28 AM
Pre-ordered my Zino 2 on dec 29th and haven't heard anything. It's 'paid' on the GB-website but the earlier shipment indication seems to have gone now.

Jan 20, 2020, 12:39 PM
Pre-ordered Dec 31 and now Gearbest saying they will ship Feb 8. And why would I even believe that since they have postponed the shipping date already four times.
Jan 20, 2020, 01:43 PM
What did you expect from Gearbest? We all know how they work... That is always the risk and was clear from the beginning. Some may be lucky to get their order shipped within the next two weeks, but most will not. I guess they totally oversold their allocation, as usual.
Last edited by metal hunter; Jan 20, 2020 at 01:56 PM.
Jan 20, 2020, 04:01 PM
I think Hubsan needed the money for production and made a deal with Gearbest to get the money in advance to ramp up the production. So in essence the drones that were sold were never even produced beforehand.
Jan 20, 2020, 05:24 PM
No big deal for me. I won't fly it until it gets here. �� Weather is crap here anyway. I'm busy building a new computer for video editing among other things to keep me busy.
Jan 20, 2020, 05:50 PM
An update of GearBest current shipping status

GearBest Current shipping status on the Zino 2 (6 min 27 sec)

I know i made a few mistakes when making this video but i think it's better to have this posted flawed than to not have it posted at all
Jan 20, 2020, 06:16 PM
Blueskyver's maiden flight video has already had over 5000 hits in 3 days. It's got everyone eager for their's to arrive. A lot of impatient people
Jan 20, 2020, 07:09 PM
Tennis Droner
Based on multiple experiences ordering quads, batteries and accessories from Gearbest, Bangood and other China based marketing sites, my average time from order to delivery is 24 days.
This is my first time with a pre-order, so I figure an additional two weeks. Thus I initially expected that I would receive my Z2 with extra battery and case around February 8.
However, I did not foresee the Chinese New Year celebration. Although I don't know if this will affect the timing of my delivery, I now anticipate receiving the Z2 around the 20th of February.
I have no problem with those that cancel their orders, as doing so moves everyone else up in line.
☺😉☺
Jan 20, 2020, 07:14 PM
[email protected]

Hubsan Zino 2 Review Video Recorded In 4K60FPS (2 min 12 sec)
Last edited by ekkostar; Jan 20, 2020 at 07:19 PM.
Jan 20, 2020, 07:14 PM
→ 404 Not Found
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal hunter
What did you expect from Gearbest? We all know how they work... That is always the risk and was clear from the beginning. Some may be lucky to get their order shipped within the next two weeks, but most will not. I guess they totally oversold their allocation, as usual.
Gearbest won't ship out the next two weeks, as they have holiday. Even if they had them (they don't) it's not getting anywhere as all postal services are also closed.

Begin Feb. everything starts rolling again, but than you have huge traffic peaks at those postal services, so everything will be delayed again for another two weeks or so.

I already posted weeks ago to count on March
(That is if GB actually payed for the order, otherwise they get nothing - same as with the Fimi X8 last years)

Will be looking something like this, the guy in the middle will be walking over your drone

China SORTING CENTRE in Shenzen after massive 11.11 sale 2018. (0 min 40 sec)

For those who still think about ordering I would advice to wait untill Banggood lists them.
Last edited by Justapoke; Jan 20, 2020 at 07:21 PM.

Quick Reply