Dec 28, 2019, 12:15 PM
Should I wait for this or just buy Fimi X8?

Apart from one more kilometer distance and 60fps 4K what more does this have compared to the X8?

If I have understood correctly Fimi should have better build quality, right?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2019, 12:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonof

Apart from one more kilometer distance and 60fps 4K what more does this have compared to the X8?

Buy Zino 2. It will be the best choice.
4k60fps is super and 6km range means that it suffer less interferences
Dec 28, 2019, 01:35 PM
Hubsan has as many intelligent flight modes as Fimi?
Dec 28, 2019, 01:37 PM
On the spec it would defo be the Zino 2. At this stage I would park the X8.

Hubsan also had a good record of FW support for the Zino last year. Really improved the drone at every upgrade. Good sign the Zino 2 will be their well supported flagship product in 2020.

If you're in no hurry then just wait until we start to get hands on Zino 2 reviews. Should be due shortly.
Dec 28, 2019, 06:25 PM
→ 404 Not Found
Quote:

Fimi has way better build quality, and their customer support is rather good. Hubsan support is non-existent so that's also something to be aware off.

It will take some time however to know if the Zino2 has improved anything regarding build quality, and if it's feature-set software wise will be working. Specs on paper look good however.

Also something to be aware off: these threads have members (so called "influencers") that like to spread false and confusing info about brands that compete with DJI. They also spread false information about Chinese online webshops.

Read and follow the Fimi X8 thread and you will know all about who can and can't be thrusted here on RCG.
Last edited by Justapoke; Dec 28, 2019 at 06:31 PM.
Dec 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
What is exactly the camera sensor of the Zino 2? Seems it should be an IMX but it's not specified what IMX model.
Dec 29, 2019, 05:52 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaF
What is exactly the camera sensor of the Zino 2? Seems it should be an IMX but it's not specified what IMX model.
Ambarella H22 Image Chip
Support 4K @60fps video shooting with 100 Mbps bitrate for shooting clearer images.
Sensor:sony 1/2.3 inch
Dec 29, 2019, 05:57 PM
Just caved in and pre-ordered one
Dec 29, 2019, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukappaseidue
Ambarella H22 Image Chip
Support 4K @60fps video shooting with 100 Mbps bitrate for shooting clearer images.
Sensor:sony 1/2.3 inch
Ambarella H22 is the ISP. I want to know the camera sensor model e.g. the first Zino has Sony IMX258, the Zino 2 seems having a different Sony sensor but the model is IMX???
Dec 31, 2019, 08:40 AM
Thread OP
ZIno 2 and LEAS 2.0: it is capable to reach 8km at 57% battery !!!!!
Last edited by lukappaseidue; Dec 31, 2019 at 08:46 AM.
Dec 31, 2019, 08:57 AM
Where did you find this?
Dec 31, 2019, 11:26 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Where did you find this?
posted by Hubsan
Dec 31, 2019, 11:28 AM
Thread OP
Zino 2 can be pre ordered here:
http://bit.ly/Hubsan_Zino_2_GB

€. 361 for basic edition
€.433 for Zino 2 + 2 battery + bag
Dec 31, 2019, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukappaseidue
Zino 2 can be pre ordered here:
http://bit.ly/Hubsan_Zino_2_GB

. 361 for basic edition
.433 for Zino 2 + 2 battery + bag
Gearbest style: they just added 14 days to the presale counter. Someone claims to have had an email from Hubsan saying shipping starts at the beginning of March.
Dec 31, 2019, 01:41 PM
→ 404 Not Found
Quote:
Gearbest style: they just added 14 days to the presale counter. Someone claims to have had an email from Hubsan saying shipping starts at the beginning of March.
No surprise here, already warned about it in this post.

What's SIMIN Beyond store actually ? And they suppose to have an "exclusive" deal with Hubsan

Quick Reply