Dec 10, 2019, 05:24 PM
EV- Advocate and driver!
Thread OP

Need Help or advice about non-response from BuddyRC (aka Doug)

Hello everyone,

I've waited til the very end and figure this is the last resort to end up at but this has gone on way too long and the BS /crap are just too much and I don't believe I'm the only one experiencing this or cannot believe that I'm the only one experiencing this level of customer service.

Story goes like this, long long time BuddyRC customer and I have 3 iChargers and LOTS of Glaciers batteries, etc. Have bought plenty from them over the years....

My 4010duo fried while charging my buddy's PD solar array battery bank so we called Doug and he said to "send it back along with an $80 fee and they will usually replace it with a referb unit or just replace what is wrong in yours"

Fair enough, so I sent my toasted 4010 back to Doug on Apr 27th 2019 and that was one of the last times I've ever heard back from him. And even as another good thing, both my buddy and I bought TWO NEW DUO4010 UNITS the next DAY!! because we needed to charge our large 6s/12s packs.

After this point in time, Doug has been MIA or avoiding my calls only answering once and saying "we just received a shipment in now and are unboxing as we speak and should know if your replacement unit is in there"

That was before Halloween, since then they or he doesn't answer the phone or return calls and now I'm getting very upset and frustrated and looking for next steps or advice.

Has anybody else had this level or lack of customer service?

Thanks,
Jason
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply