This thread is privately moderated by cbear, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 10, 2019, 02:27 PM
Trader Rating: 116
Thread OP
Sold

graupner polaron pro with power supply

offering a killer deal on a great charger as I just got a great deal from a friend to upgraded and no longer need this so I'm passing my savings on to someone else ( tis the season )

pretty much the last charger you will need , works perfectly see pics for details but just to gloss over the specs it charges, discharges , and stores all batt chemistry. you can modify for HV lipos charging ( SEE PIC #1 = 4.35 VOLT ), up to 14 cells charging , IR readings . balance , storage . includes power supply with two additional outputs for separate charges if needed and its upgradeable but I have never felt the need to do firmware flashes as it checked all the boxes for my needs

also it has the plugs in the back to accept a 12-24 volt battery if you want to charge away from home

please send a PM if interested
Last edited by cbear; Dec 10, 2019 at 03:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2019, 02:37 PM
Thread OP
and the menu page
Dec 10, 2019, 03:54 PM
Thread OP
sold pending payment veeperko

Quick Reply