Dec 08, 2019, 06:30 PM
Thread OP
Suggestion

Advocacy forum

How is it that certain members can create anti advocacy threads and not get hit with off topic posting? One member in particular seems to be using RCG as a stage to mount a personal attack against the AMA and the hobby as a whole. How is this not breaking site rules? I understand that people are entitled to voice opinions but this guys tactics lately are getting out of hand. I reported one of his threads today when he quoted me out of context and he got nailed for trolling. My opinion is that because every thread he creates is off topic that they should all be considered trolling.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2019, 08:53 PM
RCG Admin
Keep reporting posts you think break the site rules. If no action is taken you can make an appeal in this section.

Quick Reply