This thread is privately moderated by DutchRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 08, 2019, 12:11 PM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
Discussion

OpenTX: audio feedback on center-positions - How-To

Halloa people

obviously OpenTX radio's are very popular because of their "flexibility".. you can make them do all kinds of things I recently heard someone say he had a hard time Feeling the center-position of a slider.. Depends on the radio ofcourse BUT.. You can add audible feedback

How?? In this short how-to I will show you...

OpenTX How-To - Center Alert Sound for sholder-slider / rotary knobs (12 min 57 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply