Jan 20, 2020, 01:32 PM
Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo.p
Mine is arrived in my town: tomorrow I will grab my hands on it and in a couple of days I will test it!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Molto Bene, a least you have no snow!
Latest blog entry: UC4H: Gimbal flight test
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2020, 02:28 PM
Sure. But today was raining... :-)

Jan 21, 2020, 09:48 AM
Received, but today too much wind for maiden.
Only possibility to take some pics

Jan 21, 2020, 02:11 PM
Wisconsin
Quote:
Received, but today too much wind for maiden.
Only possibility to take some pics

How does the build quality look? Did you try and just look at video from the ground? Did it come with the big case? One battery or two?

Thanks
Ciao
Jan 22, 2020, 06:10 AM
Mine is only one battery versionit comes with a nice bag and build quality is toy grade in my opinion: the button to lock the battery doesn't fit exactly in its position for example and I don't want to force it.
Using the qr code attached with a label for the android version the installed app isn't the app for the quad but a Chinese game!
Searching for "vs GPS" on the play store as mentioned on the manual I installed a similar control app.
Using the app without recording video I can see the video coming fluid. After activation of the recording the video comes with lags and some green bars appear on the left of the screen.
The video is recorded only on my cell phone and what it records on the sd is corrupted. I will try with come other sd card.
The photos on the sd cards are incomplete with the bottom part missing. On the phone the pictures are OK.
If during the flight the lags is the same that I experienced on the ground I can say that it's unflyable.
I will try another phone and also iPhone but I need more time to do all these steps with one battery only.
The gimbal on the ground works weel and stay horizontal.
I will update you soon.
Today flight test

Jan 22, 2020, 10:46 AM
Wisconsin
Quote:
Mine is only one battery versionit comes with a nice bag and build quality is toy grade in my opinion: the button to lock the battery doesn't fit exactly in its position for example and I don't want to force it.
Using the qr code attached with a label for the android version the installed app isn't the app for the quad but a Chinese game!
Searching for "vs GPS" on the play store as mentioned on the manual I installed a similar control app.
Using the app without recording video I can see the video coming fluid. After activation of the recording the video comes with lags and some green bars appear on the left of the screen.
The video is recorded only on my cell phone and what it records on the sd is corrupted. I will try with come other sd card.
The photos on the sd cards are incomplete with the bottom part missing. On the phone the pictures are OK.
If during the flight the lags is the same that I experienced on the ground I can say that it's unflyable.
I will try another phone and also iPhone but I need more time to do all these steps with one battery only.
The gimbal on the ground works weel and stay horizontal.
I will update you soon.
Today flight test

Thanks for your report.
Jan 22, 2020, 11:37 AM
Wisconsin
It seems one problem may be getting the right app for your smart phone. It appears the app is written by a company called Vison Electronics Technology. Notice it is Vison not Vision. The app code in the video tutorial provided by Banggood leads to app.vison-st.com and the downloaded app is called Swift GPS. I don't find that app in the Google Play store. It appears Vison has made flight control apps before and there is one called VS FPV Pro authored by Vison. But the VS GPS, VS GPS pro and VS FPV are authored by Zheng Xiang who also appears to be the author of Swift GPS.

So it seems critical to get the correct app designed to work specifically for the Dragonfly KK13 and not a generic app that works somewhat.

What every that might be.
Last edited by mike_kelly; Jan 22, 2020 at 01:19 PM.
Jan 22, 2020, 02:46 PM
the problem with the application is that it is not yet officially presented in the Play store ... well and nowhere
Jan 22, 2020, 03:21 PM
Yes, the first problem is that swift GPS is not present on the Google play for android and the qr code is wrong.
Anyway the app vs GPS is mentioned in the manual (likely) and I can use it with this app.
If someone knows how to get the swift GPS for android it would be great.
But the French reviewer has the same lag problems I have with the vs GPS.
I will try with iPhone

Jan 22, 2020, 05:38 PM
Wisconsin
Quote:
If someone knows how to get the swift GPS for android it would be great.
You can get Swift GPS from the link I posted here a page back.
Jan 22, 2020, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_kelly
You can get Swift GPS from the link I posted here a page back.
It's the same i get with qr code (see picture).
Am I the only that get this game from the link?

Jan 22, 2020, 07:11 PM
Wisconsin
Are you spelling it vision or vison?

This is what i get:
Last edited by mike_kelly; Jan 22, 2020 at 07:26 PM.
Jan 22, 2020, 07:21 PM
I didn't try from a pc.
With my phone I get the correct download page but the button only links to this apk
1410-1569365507.apk
(I cannot verify the download link from my phone now)

Jan 22, 2020, 07:28 PM
Wisconsin
Quote:
I didn't try from a pc.
With my phone I get the correct download page but the button only links to this apk
1410-1569365507.apk
(I cannot verify the download link from my phone now)

My file name is 4-1578619782.apk
Jan 22, 2020, 11:50 PM
Thread OP

China Review Videos

Dragonfly KK13 seems to have larger vibration when it is taking off, as per below video:
Looks like similar to racing drone vibration, maybe need anti-vibration treatment!
https://player.youku.com/embed/XNDUx...b1b77a17cded3b

But, night flight looks better than similar class drones because of larger CMOS image sensor, as belo below video:

Another taking off with large vibration video:

Note: Better set to UltraHD (超清) resolution to watch videos, see attached memo:
Last edited by 5Gdrone; Jan 23, 2020 at 12:56 PM.

Quick Reply