Dec 10, 2019, 11:56 PM
Trader Rating: 76
ehelibuff
Thread OP
This replacement had JUST been freshly listed, and I happened to see it and grab it. AFTER I received my refund and the case was closed on this event in here...
So, there's NO WAY, I could've had anything to do with this, before or during this deal with "lv2fly22". You can even see the dates, and my refund.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Miniature-A...72.m2749.l2649

So, he's committing libel, and fraudulent retaliation feedback against me; just to try to get the last word and strike in.....
I'm pretty sure, that's a serious violation of RCG Rules.
I've clearly been entirely transparent in this; showing every single record. From both sides, to show the truth, and see that he messed up, but doesn't want to own up to anything.
Those are the types that ruin this site, as well as every other site.
My feedback in RCG, RCU, RR, HF, FB and eBay all reflect that i'm in good standing. I have a perfect record with PP, PP Credit and all of my banks.

"THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE"!!!
Last edited by ehelibuff; Dec 11, 2019 at 12:03 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2019, 12:36 AM
Trader Rating: 139
AMA 72859 Build Baby, Build!
He's an obvious nut-case who has no time-management skills and wants everyone to feel sorry for his failures. Let it go. Let the Mods take care of it. He's dug his grave here. You got your money back and have warned others. That's what counts! At least this hasn't ended up like all the other Friends and Family "feel sorry for me" threads. You stuck to the rules and came through it.
Dec 11, 2019, 01:06 AM
ehelibuff
Thread OP

Digging a grave

He doesn't know when to stop... His lies are blatant! My records of everything clearly show otherwise, from what he keeps trying to claim against in, in retaliation and some sort of defense.
IThe new model I purchased was listed and bought AFTER I received my refund! I just happen to be surfing for another one (as I do daily) and came across it by luck. I used my refund to buy it, after asking lots of questions to the seller. He was very fast and polite. On point. I felt comfortable with him, so I went along with buying it. He has already packaged and sent tracking!! In 24hrs! That's what i'm talking about.. Not a month later, AFTER I force someone to.
Anyone can see the dates posted. Nothing was altered, other than private details of our accounts. For both our protection, and to avoid any violations of privacy and rights.

Now, he is just harassing me. I have officially warned him! He is also committing "Libel". He going to get himself in huge trouble, if he doesn't give it a rest and move on with life, as I have. I don't care what he sells, or where anymore. That's his personal life. He obviously doesn't want to accept any fault what so ever!
That's not how you do good business; let alone, grow in life, as a human being. We all make mistakes in life. That's normal. But it's about learning and growing from those. I pray someday, he understands that concept. I pity him.

I gave him several chances. I don't know what his reasons were to do what all he has done. I don't care anymore. As far as i'm concerned; he is beating a dead horse at this point, and just creating drama for all. I happily moved on, and have found something else. It's done and over, as far as i'm concerned.

He has the link and the same info, in here. He has been free to say his peace in here. I don't know why he chose not to, or show me anything on his end, to verify anything he claimed??

I'm going to watch my "Ghost Hunters" program, and enjoy my dinner.

Good night, everyone!

Eric
Dec 11, 2019, 09:24 AM
Trader Rating: 330
well in the past if a refund is received it goes as a non transaction and no tr should be left.
Glad it all worked out in the end.
Dec 11, 2019, 09:34 AM
Trader Rating: 146
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagomon
well in the past if a refund is received it goes as a non transaction and no tr should be left.
Not exactly accurate the way I've seen RCG rule on this issue,, If the seller refunds on his own for what ever reason, Yes,,that becomes a Non transaction,,, but if a paypal action was taken to get the refund,, then feedback can be left by the buyer and/or seller.
Dec 11, 2019, 11:57 AM
Trader Rating: 139
AMA 72859 Build Baby, Build!
Quote:
In every case that I've seen where there was "Bad Faith" by one of the parties, the feedback has remained.
Dec 11, 2019, 01:44 PM
Trader Rating: 6
This guy is a scammer and is now trying to justify his lies as I'm going to go after him for my time and expense to ship.

What he didn't tell is when he purchased it, because he was willing to pay for all the electronics and everything, I told him I knew I had some other parts including a new set of blades but I hadn't unpacked them from moving yet, but if he wanted I would wait a week to ship, I'd finish unpacking and include anything additional I found for it. He said he was in no rush. I did as I said and found the brand new blades and included them for free. Unfortunately during that time I got really sick and ended up in the hospital with phenomena. When I got back to a computer I told him what happened and that I would ship it the next day unless he wanted a refund because it had now been a couple weeks. It did take me 2 days since I couldn't find a box and had to make one. Ever try to find a box this big? Almost impossible to find one the right dimensions. Any bigger and its becomes oversized shipping and price doubles. No, the box wasn't perfect, but inside everything was individually wrapped in bubble wrap and then the whole box stuffed with packing peanuts. The heli was in exactly the same condition as the pictures.

I shipped it and provided a tracking number. The next day he opened a claim with paypal and said he didn't want it because it took so long. I told him I paid (a lot) extra to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping instead of the agreed upon Parcel Post taking the delivery time from 7-10 days to 2-3 days, so it actually wasn't going to arrive much later than promised. So now that his time excuse didn't work, he changed to complaining about the packaging and "fuel leaking" even though the pictures clearly show an empty fuel tank. What, he think I filled it with fuel just to ship it? The heli sat for over 10 years. Anyone who knows anything about this hobby knows our fuel is alcohol based and would have completely evaporated even if I hadn't emptied the tank. BTW, he since bragged to me that he found another one "for a lot better deal," so clearly was just looking for an excuse out of this.
Dec 11, 2019, 03:40 PM
ehelibuff
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2fly22
This guy is a scammer and is now trying to justify his lies as I'm going to go after him for my time and expense to ship.

What he didn't tell is when he purchased it, because he was willing to pay for all the electronics and everything, I told him I knew I had some other parts including a new set of blades but I hadn't unpacked them from moving yet, but if he wanted I would wait a week to ship, I'd finish unpacking and include anything additional I found for it. He said he was in no rush. I did as I said and found the brand new blades and included them for free. Unfortunately during that time I got really sick and ended up in the hospital with phenomena. When I got back to a computer I told him what happened and that I would ship it the next day unless he wanted a refund because it had now been a couple weeks. It did take me 2 days since I couldn't find a box and had to make one. Ever try to find a box this big? Almost impossible to find one the right dimensions. Any bigger and its becomes oversized shipping and price doubles. No, the box wasn't perfect, but inside everything was individually wrapped in bubble wrap and then the whole box stuffed with packing peanuts. The heli was in exactly the same condition as the pictures.

I shipped it and provided a tracking number. The next day he opened a claim with paypal and said he didn't want it because it took so long. I told him I paid (a lot) extra to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping instead of the agreed upon Parcel Post taking the delivery time from 7-10 days to 2-3 days, so it actually wasn't going to arrive much later than promised. So now that his time excuse didn't work, he changed to complaining about the packaging and "fuel leaking" even though the pictures clearly show an empty fuel tank. What, he think I filled it with fuel just to ship it? The heli sat for over 10 years. Anyone who knows anything about this hobby knows our fuel is alcohol based and would have completely evaporated even if I hadn't emptied the tank. BTW, he since bragged to me that he found another one "for a lot better deal," so clearly was just looking for an excuse out of this.
I didn't even SEE the new heli, until AFTER I had my refund.. That is clear. I didn't want damaged goods, after seeing it arrive as so; after everything you had pulled thus far. I have provided copies of EVERYTHING that has transpired. There's no way you can sweet talk your way out of this, and call me the scammer! You did NOT ship that box until just shy of 1 month; AFTER I had to file against you. You kept saying it was shipped, and tomorrow, tomorrow, today, tomorrow. But tomorrow kept coming..... It's all clear in BLACK & WHITE up there in the photos! There's NO WAY, I could make that up! If you had a dry tank; HOW DID ALL THAT FUEL LEAK OUT OF THE BOX? That was how it arrived at my porch, with the delivery man! I never opened it, never even layed a finger on it!

You can CLEARLY see the fuel pouring from the puncture in the hole. I had even circles the photos FROM YOU, that there was still fuel in the tank by your own post!!!

How can I possibly scam you for my refund and refuse your trashed package? That's not a scam.. Your lying to me continuously and giving me false info and excuses WAS!

You keep changing your story. Look at my feedback, and look at yours. Who do you really think people are going to believe? Plus, I have provided clear evidence on my part from you and me! I haven't left anything out... You have refused to provide ANYTHING, when asked....
Then you leave a retaliation, because you are sore. I didn't screw this up; you did! EVERYONE CAN SEE IT WITH THEIR NAKED EYES!
Dec 11, 2019, 05:01 PM
The tr was removed
Dec 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Lol
Dec 11, 2019, 07:57 PM
Trader Rating: 146
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
The tr was removed
So if no transaction took place why can two guys trash each other?
Dec 11, 2019, 08:07 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
Because he knows he's in the wrong and trying to justify it. Yup, I screwed up and didn't mail it exactly when I said I would. I admitted that and gave him the opportunity to get a refund. So sorry I was in the hospital. But to make up for it I paid an extra $30 to arrive a week faster. PLUS, I included a brand new set of carbon blades after we agreed on price simply because I no longer had a need for them!

Then this BS excuse about fuel "pouring" out of it. Even if this was true (which it wasn't), its a HELICOPTER. The get fuel EVERYWHERE! Its alcohol and oil. You spray it down with alcohol and blow it off. Must be a snowflake, complain about everything!
Does RCGroups have a safespace so he can cry alone?

And even though "no transaction took place," I'm still out almost $100 for shipping.
Dec 11, 2019, 08:07 PM
ehelibuff
Thread OP
Quote:
I didn't "Trash" anyone. If you take a close look at everything I posted; you'll see they are clear facts. I left nothing out from either side. So the truth could be seen. I had no need to fabricate anything about anyone. I just posted facts. The pictures will verify everything I has said. The dates, the PM's everything....
When you speak the truth; that is not, "Trash". Committing Libel and slander, is.
Dec 11, 2019, 08:10 PM
ehelibuff
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2fly22
Because he knows he's in the wrong and trying to justify it. Yup, I screwed up and didn't mail it exactly when I said I would. I admitted that and gave him the opportunity to get a refund. So sorry I was in the hospital. But to make up for it I paid an extra $30 to arrive a week faster. PLUS, I included a brand new set of carbon blades after we agreed on price simply because I no longer had a need for them!

Then this BS excuse about fuel "pouring" out of it. Even if this was true (which it wasn't), its a HELICOPTER. The get fuel EVERYWHERE! Its alcohol and oil. You spray it down with alcohol and blow it off. Must be a snowflake, complain about everything!
Does RCGroups have a safespace so he can cry alone?
That was fuel coming out of the box. I never touched it. They had it bagged up; not me... How is that fake? It's right there!!!
Dec 11, 2019, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Isn't that what this forum is for ?,I didn't do the removal just the way this site works I guess.

Quick Reply