This thread is privately moderated by flyinjrc74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 05, 2019, 04:02 PM
Trader Rating: 471
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
Thread OP
$120.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

VRD2 goggles with Runcam Split

Selling this custom FPV rig I built to mount on my radio controlled vehicles as well as my car.

The carbon fiber mount is very strong and can be mounted almost anywhere using rubberbands. It starts recording as soon as you plug it in. The Runcam Split can use up to a 64GB card and any 2 cell lipo battery that has a jst connector on it (BOTH NOT INCLUDED). The jst connector runs the fan and the Fatshark board powers the camera board and dvr. I use the fan on all surface vehicles I have attached this to. The Runcam does include the Lowepro case and lipo charger.

The Eachine VRD2 fpv goggles are in excellent condition and include a TBS Triumph antenna and battery with charge adapter. A memory card can be used with these for internal recording of what is being viewed. You can also playback already recorded videos. I have used this on 1/10, 1/8 scale crawlers, my automobile and on large sailplanes for aerial videos. Neat tool if you are into fpv!

This a used unit and sold as is but it is in excellent working order. Requires a 2s lipo with jst connector to operate cooling fan.

USA only to confirmed addresses.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2019, 12:24 PM
Trader Rating: 64
Any chance you would be willing to split these up? Interested in the Goggles.
Dec 09, 2019, 01:12 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESIGN ENGNR
Make a offer.
Dec 11, 2019, 08:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESIGN ENGNR
Thanks for the interest. Entire package has sold.

Quick Reply