Holybro Kopis CineWhoop with DJI FPV

CineWhoops are all the rage right now with their ability capture amazing cinematic freestyle shots that just are not possible with filming drones. HolyBro is offering their take on this style with the Kopis.

Splash

CineWhoop Designed for DJI FPV

CineWhoops are all the rage right now with their ability capture amazing cinematic freestyle shots that just are not possible with filming drones. HolyBro is offering their take on this style with the Kopis. The Kopis is a high-performance ready-to-fly FPV freestyle/racing drone. I think the best thing about the Kopis though is that it is designed to work with the amazing DJI FPV system for HD FPV flying. It's a whole new level over analog. Once you try it, you are not going to want to fly anything else. Here's some more details on the Kopis.

Specifications:

• Frame: 3mm 3k carbon fiber
  • Flight Controller: Kakute F7 HDV
  • ESC: Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
  • VTx: DJI FPV Air Unit
  • Motor: F1507 KV3800
  • Propeller: T3140
  • Battery plug: XT60
  • Wheelbase: 148.6mm
  • Weight: 274g (included DJI air unit
  • Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s
  • Price: $199 w/out DJI Air Unit, $375 with DJI Air Unit

Includes:

• 1x Kopis CineWhoop FPV racing drone
  • DJI FPV Air Unit(Optional)
  • 4x T3140 Propeller
  • 1x battery strap(installed)

Check out the Holybro Kopis CineWhoop Here

Dec 07, 2019, 04:21 PM
Fly'em like you Stole'em
This is cool . I like having the option to get an almost complete quad and still pick out my camera and VTX . I am in the market and will have to check out some reviews on this . Are there any TPU parts made for this yet ?
Dec 14, 2019, 01:37 PM
I bought one for 199 without the air unit/camera and itís really impressive what you get. Frame, motors, and a really well thought out electronics package layout with liquid tape cover over the solder pads and even the mounting nuts.

Hereís a few pics...
Dec 15, 2019, 08:54 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Awesome. I have one on the way for a review and I’m looking forward to checking this one out.
Dec 24, 2019, 08:21 AM
in all the photos of the top side of the ducts it looks like the area where the duct meets the frame the duct gets scrunched in a little bit .

is that the way they all look? its not anything that would affect the flight performance but it registers on my OCD meter
Last edited by cbear; Dec 24, 2019 at 02:37 PM.
Dec 24, 2019, 10:50 AM
mdv
mdv
Has anyone fitted a GPS to this?
Dec 24, 2019, 06:46 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Went out to get some footage today for the review video. This thing is awesome! Had a blast flying around and letting a couple of locals have a go as well.
Mar 05, 2020, 04:47 AM
Anyone have good PIDs for this?

Quick Reply