Dec 05, 2019, 12:46 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hubsan android app

I am new to the group and rc. I just ordered a Zino (expecting a few weeks wait) and also a cheap smartphone to use with the controller.... my first smartphone received today. My problem, even before the drone arrives, is the Hubsan android app does not seem to be available right now from google play. Searching GP for Hubsan app returns many drone/RC apps, but not Hubsan. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I just missing something??
Thanks to all for any suggestions/help.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2019, 05:56 PM
Thread OP
Problem solved!
Today, Dec 5th, The Hubsan app is again available on Google Play. It sports a 12/5/19 update date and a version # 1.7.2
So, it appears the previous version was removed from GP before the new version was ready. Good news is my first Hubsan problem, no app, is solved. I also emailed Hubsan yesterday, about the missing app,
Strange that I had 96 views but 0 replies.... ...
Dec 09, 2019, 04:08 PM
It's common.

Quick Reply