Dec 04, 2019, 12:25 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

JJRC M02 review - Brushless 6-axis Gyro Aerobatic RC Airplane RTF 3D/6G Mode Aircraft

Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

JJRC M02 review. In this JJRC M02 review of this 2.4G 6CH 450mm Wingspan EPO Brushless 6-axis Gyro Aerobatic RC Airplane RTF 3D/6G Mode Aircraft, I include unboxing, inspection, setup and flight mode tests.

JJRC M02 review - VTOL Brushless 6 axis Gyro 3D 6G Mode Aircraft RTF (12 min 31 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2019, 03:17 PM
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Drone-Fighter

and the one that you posted in

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...C-Airplane-RTF
Last edited by PaulB; Dec 04, 2019 at 03:34 PM.
Dec 04, 2019, 03:42 PM
Hi Bill,

just watched you review as I am interested in getting one of the Convergence clones (actually had the X450 'on the way' twice but package lost both times).

Have to ask, is the crashing part and parcel of flying the M02 or optional??

Do I have to find a field of kids to fly over for the test flights or can I do it away from innocent bystanders in case the model happens to crash (as it seems to)??

Sorry to knock but I for one need far more information that a film of what is in the box and a few crashes.

Sorry fella, appreciate your effort but no 'two thumbs up' for that review from me.......

Paul
Latest blog entry: Just To Say Hello.......
Dec 05, 2019, 03:10 AM
I have to agree with Paul ...Flying over and around children and adults will not do this hobby any favours.
You look old enough to have more sense.
When I received my model I made comment to the fact that it did NOT have velcro in the fuz or on the battery and this can cause the battery to move around affecting the CG andon watching your video again ,,I'm thinking that the battery was running free....so that may have been the problem as I have to say that this machine is just about the most stable model that I have flown.
Chris...
Last edited by britinoz; Dec 05, 2019 at 05:07 AM.
Dec 05, 2019, 03:34 AM
Just Plane Nutts
Nice thing about going to dedicated RC flying sites is that the regulars will clue newbies in on the general unwritten rules, like always keeping the bird out in front of you and NO OVERFLYING OTHERS. People don't learn that with schoolyard flyers.

I doubt you could kill someone with these lightweights, as some have sadly experienced with larger, heavier craft. But you could maim with it, break skin, draw blood, cause an eye injury and/or have all kinds of unpleasant experiences to follow. Injuries are bad. So are injury lawsuits.

Fly safe, fly smart.
Latest blog entry: My You-Tube channel

Quick Reply