Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)

Meteor65 is a 1S whoop equipped with the BT2.0 connector and 0802 22000KV motors.

Splash

WINTER IS COMMING! METEOR65 IS READY!

From BetaFPV

The performance of the 65mm 1S brushless drone has gone up to a new level this winter.

The Meteor65, is a leading 1S whoop WINTER TIME drone. It's equipped with the BT2.0 connector, lightest F4 1S FC and 0802 22000KV motors. With the stronger and more powerful dynamical system, you値l immediately notice how fantastic the 22.84g Meteor racer is at takeoff. It feels amazing as you hover around indoors, then let it rip and haul around the house!

Meteor65 // Rippin' Season // Whoopin' Season 🎅🏼 (12 min 43 sec)

• Meteor65 is the first generation whoop drone to be powered by a brand-new BT2.0 1S battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compare with initial PH2.0 connector.
  • Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide more stable and powerful 9A continuous current and 15A burst.
  • For minimizing weight and optimal performance, it applies the perfect lightest combo with F4 1S FC V2.1(2.6g) and M01 AIO camera VTX(3g).
  • By using the latest 0802 22000KV motors and 31mm 3-blade props, this kit provides you a completely different experience of a powerful indoor flight. 0802 22000KV motors are features of ball bearing and lead wires soldered to PCB to allow you to repair it easier once it's disconnected.
  • Meteor65 lower profile frame is reduced 0.75g to 3.08g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.
  • The package comes with 1*BT2.0 300mAh 1S lipo and 1*BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable. The adapter cable is convenient for charging BT2.0 battery with your stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we have also released all-in-one BT2.0 Battery Tester & charger for your needs.

Specification

• Item: Meteor65 1S Brushless Whoop
  • Weight: 22.84g (without battery)
  • FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless Flight Controller V2.1
  • Frame: Meteor65 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
  • Motors: 0802 22000KV Motors
  • Props: 31mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
  • VTX&Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
  • Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS
  • Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
  • Flight time: 2.5mins in a smooth indoor flight, 2 mins in full throttle indoor flight

Learn More!

Head over to BetaFPV for more info.

Dec 05, 2019, 02:51 PM
It got away...
Would be really nice if the company came
Out with set up directions before selling the product.

Having trouble setting mine up in beta flight, two
Motors
Spinning only.
Dec 05, 2019, 03:47 PM
180.00$ for 2 minutes of flite time no thank you
Dec 05, 2019, 09:38 PM
FPV Ground Pounder
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmanpuffer
180.00$ for 2 minutes of flite time no thank you
Where did you see it for $180 it's $110 about everywhere
Dec 06, 2019, 12:33 AM
Stupid high kv, short flight time, and beyond my skill level, so very short life span....
I'm all in
Dec 06, 2019, 12:30 PM
Are we not men? We are DEVO!
will be interesting to see how it does on lower KV. Like even lower than 19500.
I think the new connector will really shine on slightly larger whoops and TP's/
Dec 06, 2019, 11:28 PM
FPV Ground Pounder
I order a Black Friday Special Edition with the 19500 kv motors. Will be interesting to see how it flies compared to my US65 with 802 19000 kv motors.
Dec 07, 2019, 12:18 AM
FireHawx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
will be interesting to see how it does on lower KV. Like even lower than 19500.
I think the new connector will really shine on slightly larger whoops and TP's/
Yeah, those connectors will have a noticeable difference on a TP. The whoop is just to small to notice any significant gains. I do think that eventually it may become the standard, but we need other manufacturers to choose from besides BETAFPV. Their batteries are poor at best!
Dec 07, 2019, 12:20 AM
Are we not men? We are DEVO!
Shrugs. I have no plans on using them with betafpv batts
Dec 09, 2019, 12:53 PM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps50
I order a Black Friday Special Edition with the 19500 kv motors. Will be interesting to see how it flies compared to my US65 with 802 19000 kv motors.
I have the Black Friday SE as well. Mine has the 22000kv motors though. Wish I would have seen the lower kv options. A minute or two extra flight time would be worth it to me. I do like the all black look and the case it came with though. I have batteries en route on the slow boat from BetaFPV as well. Would have done better to wait for them to come in stock everywhere else I think. I知 pretty sure I知 allergic to 100%-no-regrets purchases. Lol.
Dec 09, 2019, 10:11 PM
FPV Ground Pounder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoggyFPV
I have the Black Friday SE as well. Mine has the 22000kv motors though. Wish I would have seen the lower kv options. A minute or two extra flight time would be worth it to me. I do like the all black look and the case it came with though. I have batteries en route on the slow boat from BetaFPV as well. Would have done better to wait for them to come in stock everywhere else I think. I知 pretty sure I知 allergic to 100%-no-regrets purchases. Lol.
After seeing the reviews of them with the 22000kv motors I figured the 19500kv would be better in my small space. Mine has been shipped and is on the way but as you probably know Chinese tracking is about useless for us in the US. I'll have the 2 BT2.0 batteries that came with the SE and I converted a few of my GNB 300mah to the BT2.0 connector.
Dec 10, 2019, 01:20 PM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps50
After seeing the reviews of them with the 22000kv motors I figured the 19500kv would be better in my small space. Mine has been shipped and is on the way but as you probably know Chinese tracking is about useless for us in the US. I'll have the 2 BT2.0 batteries that came with the SE and I converted a few of my GNB 300mah to the BT2.0 connector.

I was debating the conversion of some GNBs. I might still go that route. I ordered the SE from GetFPV so it was here in a couple of days. I haven't had time to set it up properly yet. Just done a few test hovers and LOS flights. I think I'll be able to cruise around the house pretty well though. Flight times aren't great even in testing. I nearly ordered the Lumenier version then realized it was $109 and didn't come with the case or extra battery. Figured the SE for $104 wasn't bad.
Dec 10, 2019, 11:32 PM
FPV Ground Pounder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoggyFPV
I was debating the conversion of some GNBs. I might still go that route. I ordered the SE from GetFPV so it was here in a couple of days. I haven't had time to set it up properly yet. Just done a few test hovers and LOS flights. I think I'll be able to cruise around the house pretty well though. Flight times aren't great even in testing. I nearly ordered the Lumenier version then realized it was $109 and didn't come with the case or extra battery. Figured the SE for $104 wasn't bad.
Darn didn稚 know Getfpv had the SE for the 20% off price. I bought mine from Betafpv & still waiting for it. It took a few days just to get it shipped. Oh well it will get here someday.
Dec 12, 2019, 06:44 AM
Drones + Cloud !
I did a review of this whoop:
https://blog.whichfpvkwad.com/2019/1...-of-the-whoop/

Quick Reply