Audi R8 Drag Races an Arrma Infraction, Racing Drone and an AMG G63

What vehicle do you think will win this epic drag race between RC and full size?

Splash

RC Vs Full Size

Carwow recently put out a new marketing video showing a drag race between a couple of full size cars and an RC car. It's fun to watch so we wanted to share it. The Arrma Infraction is featured and it's geared for top speed. The full size cars in the race are the Audi R8 and the AMG G63. There's also a racing drone in the mix as well.

Who do you think will win? It's certainly interesting to see how RC compares to full size cars in an event like this. I have to say that the drone surprised me the most in its performance. Check out the video below to see for yourself.

Dec 04, 2019, 05:41 PM
Intermediate Multi
That was a fun watch.
Dec 15, 2019, 09:38 PM
Very cool video!! I was most surprised with the Infraction I think. That thing accelerates like crazy. I'd love to see a rematch with the Limitless or Traxxas X0-1, which both have top speeds over 100 when set up correctly. The Audi might not be able to catch those. I saw one Limitless hit 150 mph on YouTube, which would probably beat everything!
Dec 16, 2019, 06:44 AM
Great vid, I love car vs RC vids!
Thanks for posting, I'd never seen the Infraction before.
Ordered a set of its body clip retainers as they're perfect for a project I'm working on!

Quick Reply