Dec 05, 2019, 05:31 PM
My guess is that it will have "Timber" in the name :-)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2019, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
I guess if you have no counter argument to other people's opinions you just call them names,, awesome
What was your opinion again? That you hate sales? Dude, if that's the case, why on earth would you visit the "online deals" page of a forum? Also, I was under the impression that this was a page to list online "deals." Nowhere does it say that it's a page for the opinions of those upset that nothing they like has been posted on sale yet.

Sorry to respond but, agree with the "12 days of deals" or not, you just sound...crotchety. Have the kids been walking across your grass again? You can do better, man.
Dec 05, 2019, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybad
ďAlso, FWIW, one of our very best selling airplanes will be added to the sale in a few days (plus a number of other top sellers near the end). Ē

I would love to see the Night Vapor BNF

And Night Radian BNF

And Aero Scout RTF
give me a good corsair, and I'll be happy all the way home
Dec 05, 2019, 11:34 PM
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleabus
What was your opinion again? That you hate sales? Dude, if that's the case, why on earth would you visit the "online deals" page of a forum? Also, I was under the impression that this was a page to list online "deals." Nowhere does it say that it's a page for the opinions of those upset that nothing they like has been posted on sale yet.

Sorry to respond but, agree with the "12 days of deals" or not, you just sound...crotchety. Have the kids been walking across your grass again? You can do better, man.
Well,at the risk of sounding further crotchety,, if you didn't understand it the first time, why bother explaining it again,

No I don't hate sales,, sometimes that's the only time it make sense to buy from certain companies
Dec 05, 2019, 11:44 PM
AMA 72859 Build Baby, Build!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
Well,at the risk of sounding further crotchety,, if you didn't understand it the first time, why bother explaining it again,

No I don't hate sales,, sometimes that's the only time it make sense to buy from certain companies
A sale on DLE engines or High-end Spektrum Radios would be great! If a company raves at selling a bunch of over-priced toys at $100 off , then I have to ask how many did you sell at full price? Maybe you were overpriced at $229. At $129 YOU ARE RIGHT-PRICED! Put up some high end deals and maybe us grumpy old men will praise you!
Dec 06, 2019, 12:30 AM
Some of you airplane guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This is an HH thread TO ANNOUNCE SALES!!!!
NOT for complainers.
Here is an idea how about those of you who have nothing better to do than berate companies start YOUR OWN thread and whine all you want.
I think one of the whinners posts should have stated
These posts are why our hobby has degraded!!
It seems like the same members too. You know the ones who live in the trader talk section.
Dec 06, 2019, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Some of you airplane guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This is an HH thread TO ANNOUNCE SALES!!!!
NOT for complainers.
Here is an idea how about those of you who have nothing better to do than berate companies start YOUR OWN thread and whine all you want.
I think one of the whinners posts should have stated
These posts are why our hobby has degraded!!
It seems like the same members too. You know the ones who live in the trader talk section.
+1 No different than going on someones for sale thread and telling them how stupid they are.

Fleabus that was very funny. "kids been walking on your grass again" lol
Dec 06, 2019, 11:22 AM
It's a solicitation thread started by a company and they should be open to criticism when guys that spend a lot of money on R/C don't see the deals they would buy.
Dec 06, 2019, 05:12 PM
Thread OP
CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome, no matter the source!

See the first post for day 5’s item
Last edited by Jason M; Dec 07, 2019 at 12:53 PM.
Dec 06, 2019, 06:44 PM
Fly Planes, Be Happy 😜
These types of sales are exciting yet stressful at the same time... Do I wait to see if the Timber X is in the sale? But what if I pass on the CZ Cessna now hoping for the Timber X but it isn't in the sale and in the meantime the CZ Cessna sells out? What if I spend my hobby $ now because I feel an urgency to buy before someone else does and something I want more shows up later? What if they surprise me later with the UMX V900 that I've been asking for all year?
Dec 06, 2019, 06:54 PM
I think they stay on sale until they run out. Maybe Jason can continue to give updates as stock gets low. This way you can wait some more days.
Dec 06, 2019, 07:01 PM
Fly Planes, Be Happy 😜
It would be more fun if he were permitted to afford us 7 more days of previews
Dec 07, 2019, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
See the first post for day 5ís item
Man ol man Jason, don't know how much influence one guy can have, but it sure would be nice to have a Corsair in my hanger, just saying....
Dec 08, 2019, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome, no matter the source!

See the first post for day 5ís item
I'm hopefully optimistic! You're getting warmer!
Dec 08, 2019, 01:02 PM
I was really hoping to see the Cessna at last year’s deal, $350 with floats... I was going to pull the trigger if it was the same deal. Now I am waffling. Ugh

I’m not complaining, I’m just trying to make up my mind.

Quick Reply