This thread is privately moderated by eich, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 03, 2019, 04:35 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Package of 19 Aircraft in the Mid-San Francisco Peninsula

I am moving cross country and need to unload a large set of airplanes & quads. There are 19 aircraft in total and I would like to sell them as a package. I know I could get more selling them individually, but am short on time. Asking $500 for everything with local pickup in the mid-SF peninsula.

There may be other things added to the package as I come across them. All aircraft are RTF (dsm) unless mentioned. The package includes (see pictures):

Hobby King Nemesis - this is the small one that does about 100 mph with a 1800 mah 4 cell
Horizon Hobby Whipit - small dent in the leading edge, easy fix with some tape
Guillows Jenny - everything is included, but some work is probably needed to make it air worthy
M80 FPV - new in box
Nano QX2 - broken frame, but the electronics work
Hubsan X4 - used to train a few people on quads, but in good condition
GWS Beaver on Floats - used a few times and needs some TLC. Has a 72MhZ receiver that I can pull if not wanted
Highly Modified GWS BN2 to Seaplane - this is a home done modification from prop BN2 to seaplane (gws brushed motors) with full step. This flies very well off the water with a small 3 cell. Last landing was a bit ruff and the wing mounts need to be fixed. 72 MhZ reciever that can be pulled if not wanted
Old Timer - Runs on an MPJet geared down to a slow flyer prop. This thing cruises at 1/4 power on a 3 cell 22mah. Run times are about 30 min
Crazee slope plane (pink): Old 540 powered glider turned into a slope plane. Great 4 channel trainer for sloping. One moderate crash that was fixed. Servos only.
Kyosho F -16: Original Kyosho F-16. Updated 11 years ago with a GWS brushless system. Flies extremely well and slows down for photo passes on 2200 mah 3 cell.
Smaller Brushless pusher: I forget which one this is, but it can run on 3 or 4 cells, and is quite fast. RTR but need a little TLC from a non-perfect landing (could fly without repairs)
FlightTest Duster: V1 of the FlightTest duster. Build was with kids, so a little messy. Flies well on a 2200 mah 3 cell.
Geebee Sportster: Complete but needs work. Some wing and tail warp needs to be fixed as this was used as a trainer on 3 cell
Rightwing Sportwin: twin set up with brushless 400 cans. Flies beautifully on 3 cells and cuts through the sky like butter (I will miss this plane)
Twin boom slope plane: Custom plane I used on mid to high wind days. Flys like it is on rails. Needs a receiver and recovering of the tail
Mosquito: Fully plastic molded mosquito with twin 400 brushed motors and servos. This was a project I never got to.
Hobby Lobby Spirit of 76: 76" foam glider from the 80's. Got it partially built as a project but never made any progress.
Clancy Speedy Bee ARF with counter-rotating props: Custom upgrade to counter-rotating system. Done right with receiver and satellite. Runs on 5000 mah 3 cell. Lots of fun to fly and a real attention getter.
Basket of Covering: That about coves that
Last edited by eich; Dec 04, 2019 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Sold
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2019, 04:44 PM
Trader Rating: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by eich

Smaller Brushless pusher: I forget which one this is, but it can run on 3 or 4 cells, and is quite fast. RTR but need a little TLC from a non-perfect landing (could fly without repairs)
Looks like a MPLX Fun Jet
Dec 03, 2019, 05:21 PM
Trader Rating: 50
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
Hey some of those were mine at one-time !
Tired of the bay area Andrew ?

Pete
Dec 03, 2019, 05:52 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
Pete,

I got an offer in NYC I couldn't turn down... you could own them again.

Andrew

Quick Reply