This thread is privately moderated by BugJuice27, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 03, 2019, 04:12 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$60.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

(Tiny Whoop) NewBeeDrone AcroBee's x2 + Extras

I have two tiny whoops for sale. The price listed is for both of them. They both have the BeeBrain V1 flight controller. These are bind and fly for FrSky TX's. Both of them have the "Power Whoop" mod installed. I'm including 8 batteries. (Some of them are degraded life). I'm including some spare props, two charging boards, lens covers, camera holders, and a x-brace. Please feel free to message me wit any questions.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply