This thread is privately moderated by Time Machine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 03, 2019, 11:04 AM
Trader Rating: 12
- Passing Through -
Thread OP
$349.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

(3) Traxxas Latrax Prerunners! All brushless and RTR

Up for sale is one heck of a deal. I am selling three Latrax Prerunners. Read the details, do the math, and you will find that this is a must have for any Latrax fan. I am downsizing my collection, so these are being sold.

#1 - This Prerunner is new, only tested for functionality. The truck has a 5000kv brushless motor, 35 amp ESC with Dean connector, front and rear T-Bone bumpers. The truck also has nice chrome wheels and tires (huge improvement over stock). It comes RTR with the stock radio (no battery included).

#2 - This Prerunner is new, only tested for functionality. It has a 6000kv motor, 35 amp ESC, and nice chrome wheels and tires. It will come RTR with the stock radio (no battery).

#3 - This Prerunner was for pure crazy fun. It has a Traxxas Velineon 380 VXL system installed. This truck is used, body has seen better days. It has the stock radio and the ESC has a Traxxas connector installed. No battery included.

I have a lot of money tied up in these, but they are being sold as one big lot. I will include a couple original boxes and manuals. The third truck will be carefully packaged without the box.

Free shipping to the lower 48 USA only. Please understand that these items are sold AS-IS in used condition and with modifications. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2019, 02:24 PM
Trader Rating: 12
- Passing Through -
Thread OP
I’m including two brushed motors and two brushed ESC’s which were brand new and came with the trucks. Just in case the buyer should need them. Offers and trades considered.

Quick Reply