Dec 03, 2019, 12:45 PM
Don't look at me like that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
I don't know. Is it REQUIRED?
They must believe it is. Their doing it as if breathing.
Dec 03, 2019, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY

Fox isn't carrying the story? It is everywhere.
If Fox doesn't report it, it is guaranteed to be true.
Dec 03, 2019, 12:52 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot
If Fox doesn't report it, it is guaranteed to be true.
Or REQUIRED fact?
Dec 03, 2019, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Or REQUIRED fact?
Boy , your just eat up with it , huh ?
This is funnier than a clown car full of demented trump cultist.
Last edited by 62pilot; Dec 03, 2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Your plan isn't working.
Dec 03, 2019, 12:54 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
BS. It's not fake news. The fact that it uses unnamed sources does not mean its fake.

Fake news would be like "The FBI spied on Trump." or trump saying, "I don't know any Russians."
It's fake because Barr didn't "come out" against anything. I don't dispute he may have said something to someone, but what the OP claims is a lie.

Quote:
Ha ha... Barr's private thoughts that he wanted to be public. Sorry, a public figure should keep his thoughts to himself if they are not meant to be public.
That's a silly assertion. You lied and you're talking circles to justify it.
Dec 03, 2019, 01:07 PM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Quote:
Ha ha... Barr's private thoughts that he wanted to be public. Sorry, a public figure should keep his thoughts to himself if they are not meant to be public.
You're hurting your own argument. What's next? He may have mumbled something in his sleep?

The people getting out in front of the report are the press. They're either lying or reporting hearsay, neither of which is solid reporting.
Dec 03, 2019, 01:19 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
You're hurting your own argument. What's next? He may have mumbled something in his sleep?

The people getting out in front of the report are the press. They're either lying or reporting hearsay, neither of which is solid reporting.
And you know that Barr didn't want his thoughts known public?
Dec 03, 2019, 01:28 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
So, just like when tRump's people wrapped up their investigation into Clinton's emails, another zero pain conclusion. Not like that will stop tRumpettes from continuing to push their debunked, bs conspiracies.
Dec 03, 2019, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn

But But But that is what the Quid Pro Quo waa about, as the Dems say the truth is better then actual proof.
Dec 03, 2019, 05:09 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Something is afoot, no link in the OP, the pitch of the vitriol in this thread has gone up 3 octaves, some liberal nerves have been shish-kabobbed.

Update: I know why no OP link now, they are basing their rhetoric on alleged "leaks" which really means liberal propaganda meant to get ahead of the firestorm. LOL
Last edited by Lightnin; Dec 03, 2019 at 05:16 PM.

Quick Reply