Dec 03, 2019, 08:54 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Barr shows his swampy character once again

Barr has once again got out in front of the soon to be released report by the IG that will state that the FBI was justified in their investigation of Trump campaign members. Barr says he disagrees. Of course he does,.. we knew he would.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:01 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Well yeah...that means they will be investigating him.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:03 AM
There was no "spying" on trump. Looks like the "pain" has arrived for the CT'ers.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Barr has once again got out in front of the soon to be released report by the IG that will state that the FBI was justified in their investigation of Trump campaign members. Barr says he disagrees. Of course he does,.. we knew he would.
I think that you are getting a little ahead of yourself, it maybe best to wait for the official report to be aired and explained, it shouldn't need reminding that the main reason that Trump haters are constantly tripping over their words and coming up red faced is because they just can't wait to paint the President in a bad light, and coming up wrong each time.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:06 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe M.
I think that you are getting a little ahead of yourself, it maybe best to wait for the official report to be aired and explained, it shouldn't need reminding that the main reason that Trump haters are constantly tripping over their words and coming up red faced is because they just can't wait to paint the President in a bad light, and coming up wrong each time.
No. The president has painted himself in a bad light.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:06 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Sorry that Barr didn't take your advice to wait for the report to come out. Are you sure you got his email address correct?
Dec 03, 2019, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny sharp
no. The president has painted himself in a bad light.
:d:d:d
Dec 03, 2019, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Sorry that Barr didn't take your advice to wait for the report to come out. Are you sure you got his email address correct?
He doesn't need my advice, the Trump administration has been doing a good job holding it's own against the radicals and haters so far.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:18 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
:d:d:d
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but right now, anybody that supports trump is supporting a crook.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:19 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
He doesn't need my advice, the Trump administration has been doing a good job holding it's own against the radicals and haters so far.
Trump is a national disgrace.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:23 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Hence why Trump's approval rating his so high, eh.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:23 AM
Living the dream.
Oh they mad bro.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:27 AM
Thread OP
This is funny stuff. Three months ago we were told over and over again here on LTUP that the Horowitz report would bury numbers of FBI in jail for illegally investigating the Trump campaign.

Those warnings have turned out to be duds.
Dec 03, 2019, 09:34 AM
Let me bind it for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but right now, anybody that supports trump is supporting a crook.
Anybody that supports or believes any politician anywhere in the entire world is NOT a crook is completely deluded. So?
Trump is the fisherman, and, Trump haters are the Mullet.
Latest blog entry: My first blog entry
Dec 03, 2019, 09:34 AM
Thread OP
Hillary and Obama were gong to jail after all those FBI dudes flipped on them.....

Quick Reply