This thread is privately moderated by William Whichelo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 03, 2019, 06:04 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$220.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

FR Sky Horus X12s Ope TX plus 10 recievers and Spektrum Module

Important disclaimer - this is a re-post of my previously running ad. I wanted to change the ad but accidentally closed the old ad and did not know how to open it back up. I apologize for that. This ad has been updated to allow for individual sale of the items listed. Thanks. Bill

Greetings,

Up for sale are the following FrSky items:

FR Sky Horus X12s that has been flashed to the latest revision of open Tx. Included is the following:
- Transmitter
- Tx Charger
- External antenna for the Tx
- SD card will remain in the radio
- neck strap and case - (please note, the foam in the case was modified by me to eliminate the need to remove the module and external antenna when I put the radio away. The case also has a bunch of NASA stickers all over it. $220

- Receivers - there are a total of 10 receivers 9 of them are currently installed in planes one is brand new All of the 9 used Rx's have been installed only to one plane, none have ever been crashed. There are 9 X8R, and one S8R receivers

$20 for the used ones, $25 for the new one.

Lastly is the Spektrum RF module with included antenna. $30

I would prefer to sell this locally but will ship it. Buyer will pay the actual shipping costs. Shipping will be either via UPS or the post office, whichever is least expensive. Everything offered here is less than 6 months old.

My preferred method of payment is Zelle. That is super quick and easy.

If interested in this equipment, please feel free to email me and we can exchange phone numbers. Thanks for checking out this post. Happy Holidays.

Bill
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2019, 07:07 AM
Trader Rating: 90
Lori, hey, you're home early
PM'd you
Dec 03, 2019, 01:07 PM
Trader Rating: 214
!= International Arms Dealer
PM sent.
Dec 03, 2019, 05:39 PM
Trader Rating: 90