This thread is privately moderated by jlorenco, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2019, 10:57 PM
Trader Rating: 50
Thread OP
$250.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Great Planes Seawind 60 Retracts

This is a complete retract system for the Great Planes Seawind 60 airplane.

This includes everything for the retracts and was removed from my Seawind while in perfect working order. I don't fly mine off land so rarely use the retracts. It is very cool to put the gear down and taxi into the water, then takeoff! Here is everything included:

Robart retracts (these can only be special ordered, if they will make them at all, and are over $400 for retracts only)
Robart struts
Wheels
Robart air tank that fits the Seawind pre-cut bulkheads
Robart air retract valve with speed adjustment
Hitec HS-325MG nose gear servo
Hitec HS-81MG retract servo
Quick air disconnects on main gear for wing removal
Pull pull nose steering system
All mounting hardware

You'll just need to add an air fill valve of your choice and that's it. Shipping will be $15 for priority mail.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2019, 09:30 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Seawind retracts

Hi Iím really interested in your retracts as Iím trying to restore my great planes seawind . Please let me know how I can contact you.
Thanks

Quick Reply