This thread is privately moderated by Avi0n1cs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2019, 09:43 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver

This plane is in very good condition and is PNP. It has never been crashed and flies very well. This plane has flaps and a fully functional light system installed (all stock). It is unmodified. This plane comes with the stock floats as well (not installed). PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. If you have an offer (regardless of how much it is) please let me know and I will consider it. Message me or comment on this thread if you would like more information or pictures.

Important Info:
-The light post holding a red LED on the top of the fuselage was beginning to detach due to hangar rash. This was fixed with epoxy. It is not easily noticed on the ground and does not impair function or harm aerodynamics in any way.

-There is a mark on the left wing that is also a symptom of hangar rash (see photos). It is not deep and does not go through the paint.

-The glue on part of the bottom of the fuselage behind the battery bay began to peel (did not detach or fail). This was a very minor problem and the seam was reinforced with epoxy. This was an early problem and the plane has been flown many times since then and nothing was different about it.
Last edited by Avi0n1cs; Dec 03, 2019 at 07:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2019, 10:30 PM
Trader Rating: 1
I'm interested in the airplane. Is it $50
Dec 02, 2019, 11:12 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptex
I'm interested in the airplane. Is it $50
Yes sir, it is. If you'd like to buy it, I can accept PayPal. Please message me with your address so I can calculate shipping if you're planning to make the purchase.
Dec 03, 2019, 12:02 AM
Trader Rating: 46
FIDO (forget it drive on)
If the deal does not go through I would like to be next in line. I am North of you in South Tempe
Dec 03, 2019, 08:00 AM
Trader Rating: 16
next
Dec 03, 2019, 11:21 AM
next
Dec 03, 2019, 02:12 PM
Trader Rating: 87
Next
Dec 04, 2019, 10:25 AM
I will send you the money via paypal now if you still have it.My zip is 67216.Thanks
Dec 04, 2019, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi0n1cs
Yes sir, it is. If you'd like to buy it, I can accept PayPal. Please message me with your address so I can calculate shipping if you're planning to make the purchase.
I just saw the response. I would like to purchase via PayPal
Dec 06, 2019, 11:11 AM
still would take it now if you have it,can do paypal right now.
Dec 06, 2019, 04:26 PM
Trader Rating: 87
Has anybody purchased this?

Quick Reply