This thread is privately moderated by Ldm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2019, 09:35 PM
Ldm
Trader Rating: 14
Ldm
Ldm
Thread OP
$45.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Not My Fault Pilots

Crash , walk of shame, radio failure, engine out, sun in my eyes , well now worry no more !!
The “Not My Fault Pilots” are at your disposal ! These hand painted little gems , crafted with care and love in a foreign country ,by people under 5’7” are now available for your blame game !
Coming in at aprox 4oz, sold for the VQ 80 “ Duantless and Bearcat size models , are ready and able to sit in your cockpits !

You can now blame them and they wont say a word , fully tested 100% guaranteed they will not speak to fellow club members about your crash and they will take full responsibility ! Trust me I tested them , they are loyal and silent to the core.

I have two of these very limited rare dedicated “Not My Fault Pilots” . $45 for each , free shipping to anyone in the USA !
If you dont like my price , again don’t blame me , the pilots demanded this selling cost !

Stay turned coming closer to Christmas is “ Honey I did not buy that plane pilots” thats right, when that model shows up , no worries , “ Honey I did not buy that plane Pilots “ step up and and take the blame !
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2019, 02:56 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Did you...er..they rekit your SBD?
Dec 04, 2019, 05:29 AM
Ldm
Trader Rating: 14
Ldm
Ldm
Thread OP
Lol no I wanted a full body airmen in the SBD so these guys were given some well deserved leave !

Quick Reply