This thread is privately moderated by Rogo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2019, 05:23 PM
Trader Rating: 0
High Planes Drifter
Thread OP
Free
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Set of print back issues of RC Soaring Digest

I am looking to “donate” an almost-complete series of printed (paper) back issues of RC Soaring Digest to an interested party/club/collector who will appreciate, care for, and make use of them; clubs/educators/"historians" preferred. These issues originally belonged to Bob Rondeau, who passed away several years ago. Bob wrote a good number of articles for RCSD in the 80s and was RCSD's art director for a while. He was my RC glider mentor, an outstanding glider pilot, and an all-around great guy.

Issues include Volume 1 (1984) through Volume 17 (2000); there are about 8-10 issues missing between Volume 1 and Volume 14, and about half the issues missing between Volume 15 and 17. Although you can access electronic back issues of RCSD, these small booklets are great reading and are much more fun than staring at a screen.

The issues are free to "qualified buyers" but you will need to pay for shipping (USPS ground rate will be about US$50 within CONUS; slightly less if I can wrangle book rate).

Please pm me with your email and association/description of interest.

- R
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2019, 05:35 PM
Trader Rating: 113
PM sent.

Quick Reply