This thread is privately moderated by victoras_h, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 01, 2019, 11:00 PM
Trader Rating: 23
Thread OP
Free
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Free RC Aviation Magazines - DFW

Up for grabs some magazines I've collected over the past few years, ranging from 2013 - 2017 or so.

FlyRC, Model Aviation, Model Airplane News and some other random misc magazines.

All of them are in the attached picture.

Anyone willing to meet me somewhere around DFW area will get all of them for free. I can keep them for a couple weeks or so, if no takers, they're getting recycled.

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2019, 12:47 PM
Trader Rating: 25
I’ll take them
Dec 06, 2019, 04:10 PM
Trader Rating: 23
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mu5tanggt
Iíll take them
I may have already someone picking the up (I got a PM shortly after posting the thread). I haven't heard back since then so the person may have decided to give up. I will try to contact and if nothing over the weekend, we can meet up next week somewhere.

Since we're talking free stuff, I also need to get rid of a Jeti radio hardcase. It's like a small metal suitcase, I'll post pictures and update the title.

Quick Reply